Chapter 1

My name is Elizabeth. Elizabeth Rose. I was born in Seattle on May 7th, 2002. I am 16 and am the oldest of me and my brother. My mom left when I was 7 and my brother was 1. So its just my brother, my dad, and I.

I found out my dad got a promotion to move back to Seattle. I heard him on the phone telling his friends and I got pissed because L.A is my life. My boyfriend, my best friend, my school, my life. But there was one thing I missed about Seattle and that was Lucas Hunter.

No he's not my boyfriend. He's my best friend or at least he was. When I moved away he stopped talking to me and we drifted apart. We had been friends since 1st grade when a little boy said my face was uglier than my dress.

Lucas punched him and I laughed. I moved when I was 10. I met Claire (my best friend) when we were 11. I started dating Alexander when we were 15, we have been dating for a year. But at first Claire didn't approve me dating him because she likes him alot so I was ok with its and backed off but deep down I still really liked him and then she found out and said its was ok you that I could have him but I think she still has feelings for him because every time Im with him she sneaked in a bitchy look.

I didn't ask Alexander to be my boyfriend. He came up to me and asked me out. I obviously said yes and we became official.

"Liz wake up you have school today "my dad said

I got up off my bed and went to the bathroom and did what I had to do. When I was done, I did my hair, my make up and got dressed.

After I was done getting ready I walked down stairs and saw my dad drinking a cup of coffee "Good morning dad

After I was done getting ready I walked down stairs and saw my dad drinking a cup of coffee "Good morning dad. Is there coffee left? " he looked at me and gave me a warm smile "Good morning honey. And yes over there " pointing to the coffee machine. I got a coffee mug, poured myself some and drank it.

I am so sad that this is my last month at this school. And the last time I will see my best friend and boyfriend. But I can't  wait to see Lucas and what he looks like now.

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to see Alexander with a big smile on his face "Are your ready for school? "he asked I smiled and gave him a kiss " So I guess that is a yes then". And we walked to the car I didn't tell Alexander I was leaving. I didn't want us to break up. I know I should have told him but its just not the right time.

We were in the car and all I could do was look at Alexander. The way he smiles, the way he puts his fingers through his hair, and the way he always holds my hand when he's driving. I am going to miss him so much.

"We're here " he said looking over at me with a smile "Are you ok?" he said " Yeah. Im fine " and we walked in to school hand in hand we went to my locker, got my books and went to my first period. Which was math.

I walked into class, sat next to Claire and I was talking to her about the move. Claire knows that I don't want to tell Alexander that I am leaving. She always tells me that I have to tell him before it is too late. And I know shes right but Im just not ready. And I don't know if I'll ever be.

Hey this is Arianna and Serenity. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please comment,vote and let us know if you have any ideas. We appreciate it. Please follow us at colon2004 and RennySerrano14. Thanks for reading.