6.1. Chapter - Shattered

So, I didn't plan on this chapter to be divided in two parts, but it somehow ended up being too long. It's over 4000 words, and that's too much for one chapter ^.^

That's why I decided it would be better to make it into two chapters. I hope you won't mind reading from Brian's POV two weeks in a row!

One more thing, there is a mention of sirens. Please mind that I decided to adjust them to my liking, so don't be too shocked to see how exactly they look/work in my story! ^.^

Now, to the chapter!

I could feel something or someone moving next to me, but my eyes refused to open

I could feel something or someone moving next to me, but my eyes refused to open. My head hurt like hell, and I could smell everything that had happened the previous night all around me. Not a kind of a smell I wanted to be surrounded by right after waking up.

"Shut it," I groaned when I heard a soft moan near me, irritation sparking up inside of me. I was exhausted, hangover and definitely not in the mood to deal with whoever was next to me.

Lying still for few moments, gathering all my willpower to sit down and see where exactly I was, I ended up in shock, unable to move.

I was sitting in a king sized bed in a fancy looking room, not sure if it was a hotel room or someone's house. It was way more luxurious than my own bedroom, which said a lot as I loved being surrounded by nice, quality products.

"Why are you getting up? It's still early. Get back down and sleep some more," a soft voice sounded next to me, my eyes falling onto its owner.

Two naked bodies, legs tangled together, were lying there, and I felt like my soul was about to shatter. Events of the previous night fell together like puzzle, and I was suddenly overwhelmed by the sudden understanding of what I did. I couldn't believe I kissed my mate and went to have a fucking threesome with two nameless women right after.

Did I go mad when I found out my mate was a guy? Was it even a possibility, to lose my mind?

Getting up as fast as possible, I looked around to get my clothes and rushed out of the room as fast as possible. I came to a realization I was, in fact, not in a hotel but someone's house, but I couldn't care less at the moment. All I could think about was to get the hell out from that place and never look back. It took me a while to find the main door as the house was quite big, but I did at last, sprinting out so fast I didn't even bother to close the main door.

Luckily, I was in an area I knew, and it was not far from the woods that led back to our pack lands, so I just had to walk for a bit before I got there. Getting rid of the clothes that smelled like sex and made me sick, I turned into my wolf and run the rest of the way on four legs.

Upon arriving home, I ended up running to the pack house completely naked, not caring my parents were probably inside and could end up seeing me. Thanks to our lifestyle and the fact we had to be naked to change, we were kind of used to seeing each other naked. We didn't exactly walk around without clothes as I did just now, but we weren't overly shy either.