~ 12 ~

Warnings: drugs, attempt of sexual assault, abuse

Your P.O.V.
A few days had passed after the assault. Chae-Rin had gone to Suho as well but there was really nothing she could do. I never really recovered, this was yet another scar on memorie lane but unfortunately, life goes on and so did my job at the club. The girls kept an eye out for me but the last thing I wanted was them to feel like they're walking on egg shells around me. Tonight was going to be my first time on stage as part of a group. They haven't told me yet in which group they placed me but I'll find out when I get there. I do hope we'll get time to practice the choreography before it's our time to shine.

When the van dropped us off at the back entrance - where we always had to enter the building since EXO didn't want people to see us - we entered the building. Kai approached me as soon as he saw me, 'Hi, gorgeous.' he smirked, and although I didn't want people like him to get to me, I blushed. 'As you know you're going to perform with your group for the first time tonight. You're a part of BLACKPINK from now on and you'll perform the choreography which they've been practicing. Hurry up and make sure you'll know the dance by heart tonight.' he said and dismissed me. I headed to the dance studio where we practiced last time and they were already there. Lisa noticed me standing in the doorway and ran to me squealing, 'Oh my god, Sehun has just told us that you're a part of us from now on! I'm so excited!' she said with a big smile. 'Me too.' I said smiling as well. We walked over to the girls, 'We'll go over the whole dance a few times so you'll know your all the steps, where you have to stand etcetera. It shouldn't be to hard since you practiced it already with us last time.' she said, and I nodded and we began as soon as the music started.

For the next two hours we practiced until I didn't make a mistake anymore. The dance was a bit suggestive but that wasn't surprising since we were performing it at The Black Pearl.

After we had showered it was almost time so we started to get ready. Luckily the exercising finally started to pay off and I felt more confident in the rather revealing outfit. We were all wearing crop tops and, besides Jennie, we all wore shorts. We checked our make-up and such one last time before Chae-Rin came to get us.

We got on stage and stood in our first position. The music started and my body began to move according to the choreography. When the music stopped the people began to clap and some whistled as well. I felt a few drops of sweat roll down my body. I observed the crowd when suddenly my eyes fell on a man whom I would rather not have seen. My stomach churned and I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Jisoo noticed my change of mood and followed my gaze. We got off the stage and I shut down. I ignored everything and everyone around me and just wanted to go home.

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I noticed that Y/N's expression changed from delighted to one as if she had seen a ghost. She started to get a bit pale as well so I followed her gaze and my eyes fell on the culprit of the assault. I slightly nudged Rosé who was standing next to me and she gave me a questioning look, 'Y/N's ex is here.' I whispered in her ear. Her eyes searched for him as well and as soon as she saw him a little gasp left her mouth, 'We have to get her out of here.' said Rosé and exited the stage, hoping we would follow as well, which we did. I saw how Y/N shut everything out but I wasn't going to let that happen, 'Y/N-ah,' I called her and she looked up at me. 'We're going to get something to drink before we head home. Do you want to join us?' I asked her. 'I'm tired so I think the best thing for me is to go home.' she said and offered me a tired smile. She looked vulnerable and on the edge of a breakdown. 'Look, Y/N, we know he's here, we saw him as well, but you can either go home and cry yourself to sleep or have a bit of fun with us before we all head home.' I said with a semi smile. I saw her thinking this through, 'I guess one drink wouldn't hurt.' she said. I cheered which made a couple heads turn but I couldn't care less.