~1~

Your P.O.V
I began to run until unfortunately one of the guys saw me trying to flee. "Shit! Someone get her!" The other guys looked at me and a frown formed on their faces. "Don't just stand there! CATCH HER!" the short guy shouted and three guys ran after me.

Xiumin's P.O.V
"Don't just stand there! CATCH HER!" I shouted, and Kai, Tao, and Kris ran after her. I grabbed my phone and dialed Baekhyun who waited for us in the van with Chanyeol and Sehun "Guys we have a problem." I said. "What? What kind of problems?" I heard Baekhyun say confused. "A girl witnessed D.O murder Seungri." I said and rubbed my hand over my face. "What?! How?" Baekhyun asked me raising his voice a little but still trying to be decent because I'm still his hyung. "A girl witnessed D.O murder Seungri." I heard Baekhyun say to Chanyeol and Sehun. "Tao, Kai, and Kris are already on it, but I need you to block her way with the van. From what I could see she ran towards you." I said. "Okay, we'll block her and take her with us." Baekhyun said and hung up.

Baekhyun's P.O.V
"Okay, we'll block her and take her with us." I said and hung up. "She should be running towards us, so we have to block her. We have to make sure that she'll run into this alley which has a dead end." I said, and Chanyeol started the van.

Your P.O.V
I was still running from the three guys behind me when I saw a black van coming out of an alley. Ever since I was a kid, I never trusted vans like this because a friend of mine once was kidnapped and I have never seen her again. Maybe I could lose the guys if I went into an alley. Probably not but it was worth a try. I ran into the alley but I saw that it had a dead end. Dammit. I turned around but the three guys already reached the alley, and I noticed that the black van from earlier now blocked the exit of the alley. I was trapped. Was this really where I was going to die? "Wh-what do you want with me?" I tried to sound confident but failed. "You saw something you shouldn't have." A guy with black hair said smirking. I noticed one thing. They were all very handsome. Y/N stop it. You're practically about to die and you are thinking that they're handsome. "Who are you?" I said with a shivering voice. "That's for me to know and for you a question." A guy with light blond hair said. "I-if you want me to d-die then just get it over with." I said slowly building up my courage. The guy with brown hair laughed. "We don't want a pretty lady like you dead." He said smirking. The van opened and two guys - again very handsome - got out of the van. One guy with red hair stayed in the door opening. "Take her." the guy with red hair said with a voice that could bring any girl down to her knees. "She'll make a great addition to our business." The guy with black hair said. Addition to their business?! The two guys that got out of the van grabbed me by my arms and I began to struggle. I tried to get out of their grip but failed. The guy with red hair gave me a stern look, and my heart begins to beat harder. He went back behind the steering wheel and I sat between the two guys who grabbed me. The other guys entered the van as well and sat down. Once everyone was sitting, we left "Where are you bringing me?" I said scared of what's going to happen. "We're bringing you to our place." The one next to me said with a small smile. The next thing I know the other one pulls a sack over my head.