~ 10 ~

A/N: I'm finally on a break so I'll be able to write! Holy shit this is another long chapter. The outfit is a bit of a mess bc Polyvore doesn't exist anymore so I had to use another app...

Warning: sexual assault, degrading names

Your P.O.V.
I was shocked while the other girls looked rather calm since they've probably done this before. 'Is there something wrong.' the woman asked me. 'Uhm...this is my first night here.' I stammered. 'Ah, you're the new girl.' she said and looked me up and down. I nodded. 'I'm Chae-Rin. I'm in charge of you girls at this place. For example, I help you with nights like this. Especially because it's your first night you'll tribute as well. They want to know what you're worth, what you can do.' she said. 'The only thing you have to worry about is that you'll get an old perv.' she said smiling and left the room. Well, that's reassuring...not. 'You have to shower to clean yourself from your sweat unless you want to smell like a fish out there.' Lisa said which made me laugh. It was a big room with multiple showers but they weren't separated from each other. Just like in high school. I hated those since, at that time, I was pretty self-conscious about my body. I'll just have to suck it up unless I really do want to smell like a fish. I got out of my clothes and stood underneath the pouring and soothing water. The water succeeded in loosening my tensed muscles a bit.

After I was done showering Jennie handed me a towel, and I wrapped it around my bare body. It surprised me how comfortable I already was around these girls. I made sure that my hair was almost dry before I began to get ready. Since it was my first time that I had to participate in Lotto a few girls helped me. Chae-Rin told me about the things I should and shouldn't do during this night.

 Chae-Rin told me about the things I should and shouldn't do during this night

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My outfit was not something I would've picked out myself. It was a little short but I wasn't going to complain since consequences might follow. Although I don't think Chae-Rin was like Ji-Won. 'Ladies it's time.' Chae-Rin informed us. The girls who were participating this evening left the room. I followed them. A guy backstage pointed at a list. 'This is the list with the men who bought a ticket for tonight. The girls observed the names on the list 'Oh besides that guy, it's not a bad night.' Tiffany said. 'Why do I get the idea that you're enjoying this a little too much.' Momo said grinning. 'Shut up.' Tiffany said, rolling her eyes with a smile. The girls laughed at the interaction between the two. 'What's wrong with that guy?' I asked intrigued, wishing that I wouldn't end up with him. 'It's a son of a rich prick, who invests in this place.' Minzy said. 'I've heard that he's very arrogant too. And on top of that, he's a perv.' Sana said. I observed the list as well. ' Kwon Shi-Hyun, Lee Se-Joo, Jung Joon-Hyun, An Min-Hyuk, Lee Joon-Gi and Lee Ki-Young.' My breath hitched in my throat at the last name. Jennie noticed that something was wrong and looked at me concerned. 'What's wrong?' she asked. 'I-I know that guy.' I said and pointed at the last name. 'Lee Ki-Young?' she asked surprised. 'Yeah, we have a history.' I said and looked down. 'He's your ex?' she asked surprised. I nodded. 'Yeah, and it ended badly. He spent more time in bed with other women than he spent with me.' I said, trying to keep my tears in, not to make a scene. 'I'm so sorry to hear this.' she said softly hugged me. 'Don't be, just let's get this over with so I can sleep.' I said, trying to cheer up the mood that I had created.