~3~

Chanyeol's P.O.V
I was leaning against the wall while texting Wendy. She asked me if she could call me. ''We could use her as a dancer at our club.'' Luhan said and I clenched my jaw. They were really considering to make her work in our club, which was called 'The Black Pearl' because all kind of gangs came there for their entertainment. Those girls are not treated nicely by the assholes we call customers. I actually met my girlfriend at that club. She used to be a dancer at that place. Her name is Wendy and I fell for her charms the moment I saw her dance on that stage. A lot has changed since then. After I got her out she moved in with us for a few months but after a while, she joined an all girls gang called 'Red Velvet'. We still hung out occasionally but we don't see each other that often. We try to call each other every day, but we're both busy people. I'm surprised we haven't broken up already because of this reason. I guess we love each other too much. Can you call this love? "Chanyeol!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Suho. "Is something wrong, Suho?" I asked him and raised an eyebrow. "I don't know. You tell me. Is something wrong?" Suho asked me and I shook my head. "No of course not." I said and my phone went off. The screen read 'Wendy<3'. "I really got to take this. It's Wendy." I said and pointed at my phone which was still ringing. Suho nodded and I accepted the call while I left the room. "Hey, Channie." I heard Wendy say. "Hey, babe." I said smiling. ''I miss you. Could we meet up at the park, if you're not too busy?'' she asked. ''I think I have some time to hang with you, but first I got to ask if I'm still needed around here. I'll text you within 8 minutes.'' I said and we hung up. I walked back to our main room and noticed that all the members had gathered. ''Ah, Chanyeol. Xiumin was just about to get you, but you're here so we can begin our meeting.'' I opened my mouth to say something but I knew that it was useless to ask if I could leave right when we're about to start a meeting. ''Is there something you want to ask, Chanyeol?'' Suho said and all the members looked towards me. ''Wendy actually asked me if we could hang out, but I guess I can tell her that we should meet up later.'' I said and I saw a few members rolling their eyes at me. ''Of course, you can cancel real quick but don't make it to long because this is a matter we have to discuss with the whole group.'' I nodded and send Wendy a text.

Sorry I can not make it right now, maybe later?

I put my phone away and Suho began the meeting. ''So as all of you know, this girl has witnessed Seungri being murdered right in front of her because of your reckless behavior.'' D.O started to protest but Suho glared at him and he didn't dare to speak up. ''So, we're having a little dilemma here between letting her be trained so she could seduce people at The Black Pearl or we could train her so she could be part of our group.'' Suho said. This was a tough decision to make. Or another girl will fall into the dark world of seducing or she'll be the first woman in our group. ''A woman in our all-guys group?! You must be kidding me!'' Jongin protested. ''Yeah, that's ridiculous!'' Kris followed. Suho wasn't fazed at all with their protesting. ''So, raise your hand if you want her to work at The Black Pearl.'' Jongin and Kris raised their hands and Luhan, D.O, Chen and Tao followed. ''So that's settled then. 
The majority has chosen for her to work at The Black Pearl. Kai and Tao will bring her to the brothel first thing this evening so that Miss Ha Ji-Won can teach her the art of seducing.'' I was a bit disappointed but there was simply nothing I could do.