"What song?" he quickly asked, catching me off guard even more.

"Touch Your Body. NO, I mean Touch My Body..." I could feel my face is hot enough to cook an egg "you know what, it's a song you probably haven't heard before."

"You know what," he leans forward, leaving only an inch of space between our faces "I never said this to a guy before, but, you are cute when you are nervous."

"Nari, can you bring that suit over here?" I force out, trying to keep my composer, which was becoming harder by the second with this man.

"Why aren't you two busy at the moment," she teased as she pulls the suit off the rack and starts to wipe it as if something was on it "I should give Mr. Giorgio and you a little more time."

"NOW!"

After several suits later, he went with the first one. Part of me thinks he just wanted to show off his body in front of Nari and I. Nari had a field day at staring at him and watching me help him get dress while I was trying to figure out how can one man look so amazing in a pair of underwear. All in all, I was glad it was over. I never had someone made me so nervous besides my parents. Who the hell is this man, and why I was like this?

"Please, come again and make sure you ask for Zion" Nari chirped as she waves goodbye to him and his assistant.

"I hope to see the both of you again," he said before leaving.

I let out a sigh of relief as I fell back into the sofa in the main shopping area.

"Thank the heaven that is over," I whine out loud as I felt my face "my cheeks are so warm."

"I think he likes you," Nari said out of the blue "you two did look cute when you were helping him get dress, like a married couple."

"The man is straight, he was just teasing," I said in protest.

"Trust me when I said this," I look over to her as she sat down on the sofa across from me "with your looks, the straightest of poles will bend for you."

"I don't want nothing that has ten and a half inches anywhere near me," I shouted, mainly out of fear and from the glimpse I got earlier I believe he is part horse "and how is it humanly possible to have something that big unless you are a beast."

"Yeah, he does look like he is a beast in the bedroom."

"He would split you in two if you ever get with him."

"More like split you in two," she teases as she stood up and made her way over to me.

"He is straight!"

"I wonder what kind of event he is going to tonight, maybe he will be at the charity," she pointed out with a smile.

"I wish you all the luck in the world," I turn over to my side to look at the clock on the wall "well better get going so we can get ready ourselves."

"I hope we get to see him again!"

"I hope not, it be too soon," I told her as we made our way to the back to clock out.

Giorgio doesn't waste any time making a move on Zion. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Below is the cast in this chapter.

Giorgio Sultan (Wanted to give y'all some eye candy)

Giorgio Sultan
(Wanted to give y'all some eye candy)

Giorgio Sultan (Wanted to give y'all some eye candy)

Zion Thae | Nari Park

*Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, follow and tell a friend*

See you in the next chapter!!

-A.J. Pharaoh