"I know, I know." Shane nodded. "We're gonna stop." He promised Ryland.

"Me and Morgan are gonna film a video while you guys are gone."

"Okay, we have to go."' Shane rushed me out the door.

"Bye guys, love you." Ryland said.

"Love you too." Shane and I called back. "What do you want to eat?"

I shrugged, I haven't even thought about what food I've wanted, "I want McDonalds."

"Okay." We got into the car and drove silently to McDonalds.

What was I supposed to say. I've been locked in my room with no explanation other than I was busy, really. And before that, the thing with Ryland happened. I had no idea what I should say, is there a way I can even make it better.

"What do you want?" Shane asked me, then started to order his own food as I looked at the menu.

"I want, pancakes, a hashbrown, and sprite." Shane ordered two of everything I had ordered, except the drink.

"I don't need that muc-"

"Two days." He said cutting me off.

I almost reminded him it hasn't been a full two days, but I thought about the time, and it may have technically been 48 hours, so I decided not to argue, and to just try and eat it all. "

"Here." Shane handed me the bag and put the drinks in the cupholders.

"Thank you." I pulled out Shane's food and handed it to him as he parked.

When we started eating, Shane finally turned up the radio, it was playing some Eminem song.

"I like him, he's cool and I like some of his songs." I said, and ripped apart a pancake.

"Yeah?" Shane responded, and watched me take a bite. "I want you to eat all of it, but you haven't eaten in a while so don't eat too fast."

I took a sip of my Sprite, and ate more.

"When can I have my phone back." I asked eventually.

Shane shrugged. "He found something on your phone he wasn't happy about."

"What could he have found." I rolled my eyes.

"He thinks you have a boyfriend." He answered, and I looked confused. "He didn't tell me much, but I guess when we were talking some guy texted you and he thought it was your boyfriend."

"Zack!" I laughed, and Shane shrugged.

"Is he not your boyfriend?" Shane asked, and I shook my head. "Let me text Ryland."

"Did you think he was my boyfriend."

"I didn't know, and I didn't really care if you wanted to tell us or not."

"Fair enough." I answered, looking at my food. "I can't eat anymore."

I thought I had eaten enough, I ate both of the hashbrowns, and 4 of the six pancakes.

Shane looked over at the rest of the food, and nodded. "You did good." He smiled, "I'm proud of you."

He pulled out of the parking lot and went the opposite direction of the office from where we were.

"Where are we going? I thought you had to work."

Shane shrugged, "We're just gonna drive around and talk about whatever you want."

I relaxed in my seat, I still needed to do my homework, but for now, I could hang out with Shane.

-

-

-

hey guys ! i took a small break, like very small, 3 days maybe. but i took a break because some people had started to be rude to me on here, not this book, just my account in general. so please just watch what you say :)