Ch. 12 - Airplane (pt.1)

Hyemi P.O.V

"How long does it usually take for the boys to actually board the plane?" I ask Soomi. 

We were in Seoul Incheon Airport, going through luggage and security check. However, BTS were still stuck in the lobby, posing for thousands of adoring (and screaming) fans. 

Soomi takes off her shoes and puts them in the plastic box, then rolls it down the x-ray machine. "It usually takes two or three hours. Depends on what time their flight is." 

I place my own shoes in a box and copy what Soomi did. "Yikes." 

"Yeah, tell me about it." 

We walk through the scanner and pick up our stuff on the other side. We put on our shoes and take our small backpacks. 

"So we just wait for them at the boarding area?" I ask Soomi, glancing around.

She sighs. "Yep. We wait for two hours." 

"Or more," I add. 

She grins. "You fit right in." 

It takes us a few minutes to find our boarding station, but we eventually get there. We find a place to sit and plop our tushies down on the chairs, both of us sighing in relief. We browse the internet until the boys get here. 

------------

"Boo."

I almost drop my phone, grabbing it before it hits the ground. I glare at the attacker who is currently laughing his butt off. 

"Aish, don't do that!" I scowl. "If my phone breaks, you're gonna pay for it."

He smirks and leans back on a chair. "I have the money," he shrugs. "No biggie."

I glare at him. "Stupid rich idol," I mutter, making him laugh. 

I wipe my phone screen and look at the time. We had thirty minutes before be boarded. 

"How did you make it out alive?" I ask Jimin. "It looked pretty fun, being ambushed by fans." 

He presses his lips together and sighs. "It's difficult and can sometimes be annoying, but we need to give some time to our fans. We don't want to look bad." 

I nod. "I see..."

"Yeah..."

There was an awkward silence before I decided to speak again. 

"So who are you sharing a room with at the hotel?" I ask him. 

Jimin shrugs. "Probably with Jungkook and Taehyung. If I'm lucky though, Yoongi will ask me to share a room with him." He turns to me. "What about you?"

The stylists and stage crew are always located a floor below the idols*. Like the boys, we share rooms with another person, due to budget cuts. 

"I'm sharing with Soomi. I don't know if I that's the worst decision of my life or the best decision of my life..." We both turn to Soomi, who was talking, (more like flirting), with Namjoon. 

Jimin turns back to look at me. "What do you mean?" 

I sigh. "Well, Soomi said that sometimes she knocks out after a concert but she said there was this one time where she got drunk and stumbled to Namjoon's room..." I trail off, watching Jimin's eyes widen. 

"So that's what happened that night..." he mutters, and I choke on my own saliva. 

"I thought she was joking!" 

Jimin frowns. "I don't think so..." 

------------

I shove my carry-on bag into the compartment and finally plop myself down on the seat. I wave at Jimin, who is continuing his journey to the business class. Soomi notices and snickers. "I thought you we're here for an affair." 

I roll my eyes and smack her with the safety card. "I'm not. He's just a friend." 

"Uh huh," she says smugly. "A friend who will eventually end up in your bedroom..." 

"Aish, stop talking, you dirty-minded soul! Not like you haven't ended up in Namjoon's bedroom!" 

She dodges at my attempt to embarrass her. "I must say, he does have a daddy kink. He doesn't lie." 

I roll my eyes and decide not to argue with her for the rest of the flight. 

After a few minutes, almost everyone is seated and the flight attendants are asking everyone to buckle their seat belt. As they pass by, my phone tings and I get a text message. 

"Damn," I mutter. "I need to put it on airplane mode." 

Before I do, though, I quickly check the message. I roll my eyes and reply. 

Chim: How's it in economy? :P

Hyemi: Turn off your phone, pabo. You're gonna get us in trouble. 

As if on cue, a flight attendant passes by and gives me a fake smile. "Sweetie, you need to turn that off." 

I nod and pretend to stow away my phone. When she leaves, though, I text Jimin.

Hyemi: Damn you, I just got in trouble.

Chim: Same here ;)

Hyemi: It's not something to be proud of...

Chim: That's what you think

Hyemi: Turn your phone off. I'll talk to you later.

Chim: Byeeeee

Hyemi: Bye, child. 

I stifle a giggle and turn my phone off, just to see Soomi looking at me with a smug expression on her face.

I feign innocence. "What?" 

She shakes her head. "You're not only lying to me, but also lying to yourself." 

"Oh, shuddup," I mumble. 

--------------------

A/N:

*I do not know where the Big Hit crew sleeps during the tour. I made this up. Please do not take it seriously. 

Don't forget to vote and comment! :) 

Much thanks,

minjee