Ch. 5 - Favor

Hyemi P.O.V

He smiles. "Actually, I need to ask you for a favor..." 

I frown. "I see that you need help with that eyeliner." 

He laughs. "Okay, that and something else." 

"Why don't you tell me about it while I fix your makeup?" I pat my hand on a chair, telling him to sit. He does and I get out my supplies, setting them out on the table. I uncap the eyeliner. 

"Close your eyes." He does and I apply. "What was the favor you wanted to ask me about?" 

I saw him smirk. "I want you to stop with the formalities, Ms. Lee." 

I pulled my arm away in shock, watching his eyes flutter open. "But Mr. Park-" 

"I'm not Mr. Park, Miss Lee. I don't like it. It makes me feel old," he mutters. "Call me Jimin, please." 

I blush and sigh. "Alright, if that's what you want." He nods. "Is there anything else you want to talk to me about?" 

Even though I was finished applying his makeup, he sits lazily on the chair. "Let's talk about you."

"Huh?" I was surprised. "Why?" 

He shrugs. "I like to know about my staff. You know, since you work for me and stuff. Plus, it seems like you know everything about me and I know nothing about you." 

I sit down in a chair across from him. "Well, what do you want to know about me?" 

"Your hobbies, interests, hidden talents, favorite memories, you know, that kind of stuff. Your personal life." 

I pursed my lips. "Well, uh, I draw in my free time." 

"Sketching?" he asks. 

I shook my head, but then nodded. "Sort of. I do digital art. It's really fun." I smile. "I draw my sister a lot. And small animals. I sometimes draw idols, but that's usually when I'm really bored or when I'm uninspired." 

Jimin raises his eyebrows. "So you're using us?" 

"Basically." 

He laughs, making me confused. Then he chuckles. "Is there a drawing you can show me? Do you have one right now?" 

I nod. "Yeah, I have one as my screensaver." I take out my phone and show him my lock screen.

" I take out my phone and show him my lock screen

His eyes wide as he recognized the face. "You drew that?"

I nod shyly. "I made it for my sister, but decided that the green theme was nice so I put it on my lock screen." 

"That's Kookie?" he asks, an incredulous look on his face. 

"Yep." 

"Wow," he mutters. "Did you draw me yet?" 

"I drew you a couple of times..." I scroll through my photos, searching for him. "Yeah, I have a few drawings of you. They're bad, though. I draw more of Suga and Namjoon, since their face shape is really nice." 

He peers at me, looking offended. "Do I not have a good face shape?" 

I laughed. "No, its not that. You do, it's just that they happen to be my sister's bias and bias wrecker," I joke. 

"Who's your bias?" he asks, curious.

Damn it.

I knew this question was coming.

"Uh-"

"It's me, isn't it?" he smirks. 

"No."

He pouts. Then he does an aegyo. "What about now?"

"Aigoo, stop it! That's not going to work," I huff, a smile creeping on my face. 

"Don't you think I'm cute?" he says, his face suddenly turning dark. He stares at me intently. "What if I asked you to tell me I'm hot?" 

Where did this come from? I automatically thought. But to be honest, it's kinda hot. 

"I, uh," I stammer, completely flustered. "I would?" 

"Why?" he whispered seductively. 

"B-Becuase you asked me to," I said, red as a tomato. "And because you're my boss." 

There was a moment of silence before Jimin started laughing his ass off. "You should've seen your face! It was like a fan girl had taken over your body!" He stopped for a second to catch his breath. "You were soooo read, Hyemi. You have no idea." 

I cross my arms and glare at his giggling figure. "Yeah, I know..." 

------------

Jimin P.O.V

"Jin, I want you to hold your face. Yeah, sort of like that but tilted..." Manager Min directed. "That's it. Okay, now pose!" 

I watch my oldest "brother" pose for the photoshoot, hair and makeup impeccable. But my attention kept drawing to Hyemi, who was watching Hoseok's stylist do his makeup. They were conversing, and she looked comfortable. But I knew if I walked over there that she would immediately freeze up and make an excuse to leave. 

Why? Am I intimidating? 

I shake my head.

That's not possible...

Most of A.R.M.Y thought I was a mochi: a cute fluff ball. Even though that sometimes offended me, I took it as a compliment. I am the unofficial cutest member of BTS. 

But this girl was strange. Like she wanted to avoid me or something.

I grin. 

Challenge accepted, Hyemi. 

--------------------

A/N:

Okay, so if you're wondering where that picture came from, I took a screenshot of my lock screen and uploaded it onto the computer. The wallpaper itself comes from KPOPLover, an app provides all Kpop groups' HD wallpapers: BTS, TWICE, BLACKPINK, GOT7, EXO, Red Velvet, etc. They have photos, drawings, and memes. This chapter was not sponsored by KPOPLover; I only want to give them the credit for the wallpaper. Thank you for understanding! 

~minjee