Ch. 11 - Weird Feelings

Jimin P.O.V 

"You did great!" Hyemi exclaims white removing my makeup. I'm slumped on a chair in front of my station, eyes closing and head nodding. 

"Yeah, I guess," I yawn, my mouth forming a big "o". 

Hyemi rolls her eyes. "What do you mean, 'I guess so'? It was one of the best performances I've ever seen!" 

"I'm guessing this is your first live concert then." 

She turns red. "N-no. What makes you think that?" 

I laugh at her stammering. "You speak lies, Hyemi." 

"Whatever," she mutters. 

------------

Hyemi P.O.V

"It's only for three months. I'm going to be fine, mom. I'll be back in no time. Mhm. Yes, I'll be careful. Okay bye." 

I hang up and sigh. My mother was being a tad bit overprotective, going crazy over a three month business trip. It was only three months and I'd be back in time for Christmas. I didn't get why she was making such a big deal over it. 

I shake my head and mutter, "Moms will be moms." 

"Did your mother just call you?" Jimin asks, coming over. 

I nod. "Yeah, she's just making sure that I know how to take care of myself in the next three months." I laugh. "What's ironic is that when I was in college, she didn't really care at all. I would tell her that I went to a club and got drunk and all she would do is tell me the remedy for a hangover. But now that I got a job, poof! It's like she's a momma wolf taking care of her cubs." 

Jimin chuckles. "Your mother seems interesting." 

"You have no idea," I mutter. "I once brought a guy home for a biology project and she smacked him with her slipper and almost kicked him out." 

"I wonder what would happen if you brought me home, "Jimin jokes. 

I roll my eyes. "Like that would ever happen." 

"What if it did?" he teases. 

"One, it would probably be because you're drunk or something and two, she would either smack you or tell my sister to get her butt downstairs as fast as she can." I shrug. "Then she would hug you since she's a huge fan."

His eyes sparkles. "That doesn't sound so bad." 

"Pfft. In your dreams, Chim." The words slipped from my mouth so naturally. I cover my mouth in realization as a smirk starts to form on his face. 

He tilts his head. "Did you just call me Chim?" 

My cheeks turn pink. "Can't I call you Chim? I thought we were friends." 

He smirks. "I told you to call me Jimin, not Chim. But Chim is okay too." 

I scowl and intensely stare at my phone, not wanting to make eye contact. "Stop teasing me." 

"Never." 

I look up to glare at him, only to see him studying me with a thoughtful expression on his face. I hear my heart rate speed up, racing a hundred miles an hour. I gulp nervously, not used to this new feeling. It was so weird. 

Jimin leans closer and raises his hand, bringing it to my face. I squeeze my eyes closed, unsure what was happening. I suddenly feel his cool hand on my forehead, soothing the heat of my skin.  I open my eyes to see him dangerously close to my face. His plump lips are curled into a frown of concern, catching my attention. I keep staring at his perfectly shaped lips until he clears his throat, catching my attention. He's looking down at me with an amused expression, holding back a laugh. 

"You can stop staring at my mouth now." 

I squeak and push him away from me, gasping for air. I give him my meanest glare and hiss, "Don't do that!" 

"Do what?" he laughs, faking innocence. "All I was doing was feeling your forehead." 

I stick my tongue out at him. "And why would you do that?" 

He shrugs. "Your face was really red, so I wanted to check if you had a fever. Getting sick on tour isn't very fun." 

"Pabo! You can ask me if I'm okay instead of touching me without my consent!" I smack the back of his head. 

"Ow," he whines, rubbing the spot where I smacked him. "You're so dramatic. It's almost like I sexually assaulted you." 

I say nothing and just glare at him, trying to be genuinely angry at him. I cross my arms and narrow my eyes, kinda pissed off. But not at the same time. 

"Aw, is Hyemi mad? You're cute when you're mad." 

Dammit. 

Why does he make my life do hard? 

"Shuddup," I mutter. He pokes my side and a giggle escapes my mouth. 

"Ooh, Hyemi is ticklish." He starts assaulting my sides, making me squeal and gasp for breath.

"P-park Jimin! Stop-p it right n-now!" I laugh, trying to push him away. Unfortunately, the cameras weren't lying about his biceps and he was stronger than me. I somehow backed myself into a corner. 

I snatch his hands and pin them on his chest, trying to stop him. "Park. Jimin." I glare. "Stop. It. Right. Now." 

"What if I don't?" 

"Then I'll resign," I simply say. He immediately backs away from me and pouts. 

"That wasn't fair!" 

I roll my eyes at his childish behavior. "Who says I play fair?" He glares at me and I laugh. "Stop being a kid and go change your clothes. Be a responsible adult for one time in your life." 

He sticks his tongue out and gets up. "Okay, mom." He walks away and I stare at his leaving figure, wondering what I should do with this kid. 

I sigh. 

I'm going to be dead by the end of these three months.