Ch. 2 - Encounter

Hyemi P.O.V

"Here, I'll help you up," the idol said, offering his hand.

I was about to take his hand when Manager Min's words echoes through my brain.

There will be no physical contact between you and any of the members unless it is for makeup applications or something job-related.

I gulp and got up by myself, leaving Jimin a bit puzzled. "Ah, it's okay, nothing is broken."

 I smooth out my shirt and check my jeans for any stains.

"Are you sure?" he presses. "Do you want me to take you to the infirmary? I can-"

I give him a thin smile. "I'm okay, Mr. Park. Completely fine. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a job to do." I bow and walk into the elevator, pressing on the number 4. His eyes are still glued on me in shock as the door closes, leaving me alone in the small compartment. I rub my wrist, then sigh.

Way to go, Hyemi! You just bumped into an international superstar and caused a lot of commotion. By this rate, you'll be fired in a week.

I sigh as the elevator came to a stop. I step out and took deep breaths.

Okay, operation Try-Not-To-Get-Fired-In-A-Week is underway. 

Jimin P.O.V

As I ran to the cafe, the strange girl that I bumped into kept appearing in my head. She looked like she was nervous, which was perfectly normal to me. But there was fear in her eyes, which was unusual.

Shaking my head, I put on my mask and opened the cafe door, stepped in line, and took out the long list of drinks that I was supposed to get my hyungs. I rolled my eyes and reminded myself not to tell them when I went on a coffee run.

<Flashback>

I poke my head in the dance studio. "Hyung, I'm going on a coffee run. Do you want anything?"

Jin's head popped up. "A vanilla iced coffee with coconut milk sounds nice." I nod and was about to leave when I heard shouting.

"Jimin-ah!" Yoongi shouted, and I went into his studio where he was working on music.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Can you get me a black americano? Preferably with eight shots."

I roll my eyes. "Isn't that a bit too much-"

Hoseok strolled in, hands in his pockets. "Can you get me a vanilla latte?"

I open my mouth to object when he interrupts me again.

"Thanks. Also, Namjoon wants an iced caramel macchiato. Jungkook wants a caramel frappe. Tae wants a vanilla bean frappe. Thanks buddy, you're the best." He left the room and before I could speak, came running back.

"Oh, and make all the frappes venti-sized." 

He left and I glared at the door.

I sigh and leave, muttering under my breath on how horrible my hyungs were. I take the elevator down, trying to remember the drinks.

Was it vanilla macchiato? Or was is iced caramel macchiato? Hmm...

I was still deep in thought as the elevator door opened. I walk out and bumped into a girl, knocking her to the ground.

Crap.

"Ouch," I hear her mutter, and she rubs her wrist.

"Ah! I'm so sorry miss!" I cried, kneeling down next to her.