The Forbidden Fruit | 10

Start from the beginning

With a huff I shoved my bag into the compartment above my head and slumped down onto the seat. Erika settled in the seat before me, bickering with Mrs Grot on where she preferred to seat to which she was immediately shut down.

Tyler soon made an appearance, his super model friends trailing behind him, all looking less tense and upset than he did. He avoided eye contact with me and shoved his bags into the compartment before sealing it shut and lowering himself onto the seat beside me.

Ace sat across us with Leonardo DiCaprio, and Blondie sat beside Erika who flashed him a flirtatious smile.

"Will you look at that? Tyler and Bella sitting in a tree—"

"—K.I.S.S and you'll meet my fist." Erika sing sang in response to Ace, who glowered at her in response. He flashed me a smirk and averted his eyes towards Tyler who grumbled, his arms folded before him as he deepened his scowl.

"Arabella huh." Blondie mumbled as he turned around to face me, he draped his arm over the seat and sent me an inviting smile, his eyes which were now visible to me glistened when they interlocked with mine and for a sheer moment I found myself smiling until Tyler's monotone voice broke our gazes.

"Yeah don't think about it, Aaron." He grumbled. I pursed my lips in a thin line and snapped my head towards him, preparing to swear his ears off before Max's voice broke through the tension. "Arabella? The girl who drives Tyler crazy?" Max suddenly, I glanced at him and faintly smiled–not genuine but annoyance since he basically added fuel to the already blazing fire. "I might just steal you from him because he's wasting his time," he winked.

"Would you look at that." Erika chuckled, her brows wiggling towards me as she motioned towards the boys who were no doubt seconds away from having a brawl. "Don't you know when you steal you get punished. I'll break your jaw, that's for sure," Tyler exclaimed threateningly as he leaned forward, his eyes penetrating through Max's head.

Anger suddenly began to boil beneath my burning skin, Tyler was no doubt beginning to grind my gears and I was certainly fed up with his constant mood swings. "Is she a dog? You don't own her." Aaron snapped as he leaned into Tyler's face, his brows arched in question.

"No, she's not a dog. She's Arabella Smith, someone that you assholes are gonna stay far away from because that won't make Tyler happy now would it?" Tyler said in monotone. I was stunned, on the edge of my seat ready to add my opinion into a conversation that was about me but very not discreetly excluded me.

"What's the purpose of fighting for this slut anyway, she's not worth any of your time so get on with your lives if you know what's good for you boys." An unknown voice spoke up from behind me. Everyone including myself turned towards her as she leaned over her seat, her eyes glared directly at my head.

Ace let out a humorless chuckle, soon followed by Aaron and Max, who both shared a longing stare. Tyler didn't hide the fact that her comment upset every bone in his body. The deathly glare on his face scared me but seemed to have a zero effect on the oblivious girl. "It takes a slut to know a slut, I suggest you lower yourself back onto your seat before I clock that pretty face of yours, darling." Erika sneered, her lips pulled into a deep glower.

Whoever this chick was was certainly not going to give up. She parted her lips to send another remark, but Tyler shot up from his seat and leaned into her ears. I watched perplexed as he whispered a few words into her ears. At first her lips were pulled into a smirk until they abruptly fell and turned into a frown, then her eyes suddenly started to shed with tears and a shriek escaped her lips.