Chapter 25

Lance's POV - After 4 hours on that stage —
I can't move. I can't see. I can't feel. Everything is in agonising pain.

I'm huddled in the darkest part of alphas room, weakly holding onto consciousness as I cradle my pup. As usual, I am chained down and naked, my body is drenched in semen, blood, sweat, hickeys and bites.

My mind is overflowing with images. Screams, loud blood curdling screams. 'AAAHHHH!!!!!' 'HHHEEEEEELLLPPPP!!!!!' 'PLEASE!!!!!!' 'AAAHHHHH!!!!!'

The sound was torture and it wouldn't stop, it was tormenting me; in an attempt to silence it I let out a yell. This did nothing but make my little pup cry and wail, adding to the massive headache I had. 'God, such a screw up.'

"Wwwaaaaaaa!!!!!!' Caspian continues to get louder, his little voice is starting to strain.

"Hush hush little one, please shh." I try to calm him down, but unlike the other times, it wasn't working. I want to hug him soo badly, to assure him that it's ok, but I can't move because of the pain wracking through my used body; so my arms just lay around him.

Tears start to run down my face as everything compounds on me; the voices, the pain, memories, my little pup crying and my own self-loathing. Now the room is filled with broken, empty howls for a better life.

'I want to die' 'Make it stop' 'I can't do this' 'Let me die' 'Kill me'

"KILL ME!!!!" I screech out in a final effort to make everything go away. But it doesn't, it never does.

————

After a while of being cramped in the corner I hear the doors open, now my previous experience with those doors opening has never been good, so as usual; I panic.

I'm so terrified that it's alpha, I don't want him anywhere near me but at the same time I do because he loves me. The doors are opening at an agonisingly slow pace and it is making my anxiety go through the roof. I push Caspian and myself as far away from the entrance as I can.

'Leave' 'Go away' 'GET OUT' 'NOT SAFE!!' My omega senses are telling me that this is really bad, but I cant do anything because of the chain and the little events from earlier. So I curl up, clutching my pup, praying to anything.

My Altean ears pick up the sound of footsteps, they are light and quiet, nothing like the ones that I am afraid of hearing. These footsteps almost sound cautious and....gentle?

I subtly sniff the air to see who it might be and the smell of burning wood, vanilla and coffee. 'Oh. My. God. It smells amazing.'

It instantly makes me calm down a bit, just enough for me to feel safe in glancing upwards. When I look up I see the outline of a person, they look tall, but not as tall as alpha. I look to where the eyes should be, all I see is a mesmerising lilac.

I know this person.