Chapter 20

Lotor's POV
I think it's working, I think that my little toy is staring to believe that what I do to him is love. Ha, it feels so wonderful to know that soon he is willingly going to take my punishments.

A little while back I went to the resident witch of the ship, in hopes of manipulating my omegas mind a little quicker. She gave me a vile of this reddish pink liquid and said that it would do the trick, so when I gave him his food I poured the substance into it. To be honest I'm not sure what it did to him, but I really don't care, as long as I get to inflict brutal pain on him and he believes it's ok, then I'm happy.

———

I start heading back to my room after a long and boring day with my generals, all we did was discuss our next move for the empire, it was practically pointless because the next move is always the same; destroy worlds and gather quintessence. It's not rocket science.

I walk into the room to see something that for once makes my heart warm. My omega is cradling our child and feeding him. It looks so pure and innocent that I can't bring my sadistic nature to stop the moment.

So instead I calmly make my way over to the bed where they lay and I sit down. He doesn't even look at me but I can tell that he is nervous from the way he clutched the little baby closer. The next thing he said caught me completely off guard.

"What is love?"

"Pardon?" I ask slightly confused

"I can't remember what love is." He states simply

"And..." I question still confused but excited his memory is failing him

"Y..your my alpha, s..so d..do you love me?"

"Your making absolutely no sense!" I say getting very annoying with this conversation

"Can you show me what love is?!" He blurts out

A wide grin makes it onto my lips. 'He's completely lost it!! God this makes my day.'
I gently move the infant to the side and crawl onto the bed where the my omega is.

"Of course~" I respond, this is going to be the most fun I have had in years, he's lost his mind and once the day is done he will no only the love I give him.