Chapter 6

Lotor's POV
Once I had told the two guards to take the heated omega to my room I made my way to Haggar. That old witch, I swear she has no concept of privacy, I mean she calls me everywhere from any place or task I might be completing. I just can't catch a break from her.
As I arrive I see her stand at a table that has various unique objects layed out, a smirk makes its way to my to my lips. She has something magnificent planned.

— Time Skip —

After Haggar and I had our little chat I headed to my room.

When I arrive and open the doors I did not expect to see what I saw in front of me. There on my bed lay the Blue Paladin, sprawled out naked on the covers pleasuring himself, his eyes are closed and he is yet to notice my presence.

I walk into the room with a bag of objects that I received from Haggar earlier. As I place them down his eyes spring open, instantly he moves away from me shock and fear evident in his eyes.

"Hello little omega~" I say as I creep towards him.

"Ah...a...ummm, s..st..stay away from me"

What a pitiful sight, he's moving away when you can clearly see that he wants to be an alphas little bitch just like he was created to be. This is going to be fun.

I reach my hand into the bag and pull out a pair of handcuffs and when he wasn't paying attention I cuffed him to the bed.

"Aahhhh!!! No!! GET OFF ME, LET ME GO!!! He screams in a futile attempt.

I grab his neck, bring my face to his ear and whisper " I'm going to make you feel so good, you belong to me now~." After that he goes completely silent, the only thing I can hear is his soft panting.

Lance's POV
After Lotor whispered into my ear I didn't know what to do, what could I do he had me cuffed to the bed. I knew what he was going to do and there is nothing I can do to stop him.

Although I absolutely hated it his voice sent shivers down my spine and my body wanted more. He began to move hand all over my body whilst his other hand remained wrapped around my neck.

In one swift movement he removed the cuffs flipped me over and I was now on my hands an knees. By now I was crying, no sobbing. I don't want this, I don't him, I'm so scared, I want....Keith.

"No...please..pl..please don't, please I'll tell you anything, ju..just please stop.....please" I cry out but it's not use.

There's a low deep growl, I feel a sharp pain in the nape of my neck, and it begins....