Chapter 34

Lance's POV
My ears twitched with curiosity as I look at the room I am in, this room is different to the one that I have been in for the past month. It is smaller, there are no weird machines, flashing little lights instead there is what looks to be an actual bed, not a table, blankets and pillows.

I glance down at my hands to see them rapped up in soft and warm blanket like things, I can't remember what they are called. My fingers are clenched in a ball, I can't move anything; and what worse, I still have that weird tube thing in my nose.

I try and grab it, not to my surprise, I can't. These stupid glove things won't let me. It is making me panic. 'What is it for?' 'What are they going to do to me?' 'Where's alpha?' 'Alpha?!' 'Alpha!!'

I feel tears slide down my face, I'm so afraid, I don't recognise anything, I feel like I should know this place, like I do know this place, but I don't care. I just want alpha. I mean he is everything to me, he tells what I can and can't do, he holds me tight (really tight), he shows me what love is. But now he's not here.

'Oh no...' What will happen when he comes back? What will he do? Will he be mad?
.
.
.
Will he love me?

What if he doesn't love me? What if throws me into the oblivion of space?

Wait, he's not with me...Does that mean that he....doesn't love me?
I haven't felt his touch in so long.

By now I am reduced to a sobbing mess as I pull and attempt to claw at the tube on my face.

My stomach twists around and I start to feel very very sick. I jump up off the ground and run to the bathroom, thankfully the door was automatic, I rush over to what I assume to be the toilet. 'Crap'

With my hands bound, I can't get the seat up. I'm trying so hard to hold the approaching vomit in my mouth as I try to pull the seat up. However I fail epically, I can no longer hold the vomit that my churning stomach created, in my mouth. It goes everywhere, all over the floor and some on the seat.

'I'm so disgusting!!!' What would alpha say? He would slap me on the cheek and shove my face in it, then make me clean it up whilst he used my body for....other purposes.

I hear the door open and someone run to me, there are muffled sounds but I can't make out what is being said through all of the dry heaving.

————

Once I stop the heaving I feel the person pick me up. I flinch at the touch, it feels so gentle, 'I've felt this gentleness before'

"......K..Keith??"

"It's ok Lance, I'm here." He says as he places me back down on the bed. I feel something being laid in my arms, I look down to see my sleeping pup.

Keith's POV
I give Lance his pup, I looked at him and saw something amazing. His Altean markings lit up when he noticed the baby, it was so adorable. He seemed to be struggling to hold the baby and that's when I realised that his hands were bound.

I grab my the blade out of my back pocket and I cut the taped mittens off of his hands. As soon as they were off he went for his face but the baby started to cry so it drew his attention away from the tube.

'Thank goodness'

The next thing he did made me flustered and uncomfortable. Lance pulled up his baggy shirt to reveal a bare omegas chest  (not sure what other chest Lance would have), he brought his pup close to it and they began to suckle on his nipple.
The whole scene warmed my heart beyond anything I could describe, Lance's markings were glowing a warm blue and his pointed ears were flickering with happiness.

I decided that I should give the little mother and pup a moment to themselves, so I went to clean up the vomit Lance had left in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think by now you should know that my story would be mostly comprised of 'trigger warning' chapters, so I might not state it on every chapter.

Sorry for the wait, been busy.

Have a great day or night 😊