Chapter 19

— Castle of Lions —

Keith's POV
'I CANT BELIEVE THEM!! They just want to forget about Lance and fight as if he never existed!! ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!!'

My anger is seething through every part of my body, it feels as if it is consuming me, I've never felt anything like it before. I can't stop think about all the horrible things that could be happening to Lance right now, no matter how hard I try I just can't.

I lay helplessly on the bed in my room, as much as I wanted to be in Lance's, to be surrounded with his ever fading scent, Shiro won't let me.

So here I sit enraged by what Voltron has become. 'When Shiro had gone missing we didn't stop looking for him, but when Lance gets TAKEN!! They couldn't care less!!'

Deep down I new that wasn't actually true but at this point I was to angry to care. I keep think of Lance and wanting him here with me sooo badly, I keep thinking of what we could have been if we had never started a rivalry, I keep thinking of what it would be like if he was my mate. Sadly I knew that would never happen for two reasons: 1 - he is totally into girl, the absolute ladies man. And 2 - he's an Alpha, so it's impossible for us to be together. But still I want him beside me.

It then hit me like a training bot to the chest. 'What if I look for Lance?!!'
The others can give up and act as if he was never apart of the team, whilst I on the other hand will be doing everything I can to find Lance. And when I have found him, I'll tell the others and then we can go get back my...ummm I mean our sharpshooter.

— Lotor's Ship —

Lance's POV
Once again I am staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, but this time it feel a little different, for some reason I don't think it's hideous.

I trace my hand across my body, touching every mark as I do so, feeling every sting and little bit of pain. However this time it doesn't quite feel like pain.

Lately I've been thinking, 'What alpha does to me, I can't think of it as anything but love. I mean alpha takes time out of his very busy schedule to show me that he loves me, to do this to me.' I gesture to myself whilst taking to myself. (Totally sane 😅)

'If he didn't care about me then why would he take the time to pay attention to me and my body, why would he carefully place every bruise and cut?' It just doesn't make sense anymore.

That dream I had a few nights ago is still playing in my head, any time I go to sleep the alluring voice comes back. It tells me that alpha loves me and that all of this is actually love. I'm conflicted, should I look at my body for what it physically is, or should I trust my Alpha and listen to the fact that it is really him showing me love.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a loud cry coming from the bedroom. I rush into the connected room to find little Caspian flailing his arms and legs around in a fit of tears.

In that moment I go full Omega Mamma and cradle my pup with the intent of never letting him go. I hush and coo at him trying everything I can to calm him down, and it seems to be working really well. He reaches up to my chest trying to grab hold of something and gently opens and closes his mouth. I know what my pup wants.
:
:
:
Let's just say the rest of that day alone was spent in true loving peace between mamma and pup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So it took me so long to update.
We had and still have a lot of drama going on between many people and friends, so yeah.

Have a great day or night 😊