Chapter 36

Our taxi pulled up outside of a fancy hotel, the driver opening both of our doors.

I raised my eyebrows at Luke as he smiled wide, grasping onto my hand as we entered the luxurious hotel. I gasped as we stood in the lobey. The walls were covered with a rich wine collored wallpaper, scattered with various hanging paintings. All of the furniture was gold accented, and the employees all wore white gloves. We walked to the reception area, and Luke cleared his throat.

“I have a reservation for Hemmings,” Luke said to the receptionist.

“Oh yes, room 340. Follow me please,” the man said, leading us away from the enterance.

We entered the elevator and the man pushed the button to floor three. After a quick ride in the elevator, we walked to the door of our room, the man swiping the card key.

“Mr. Hemmings, everything you requested is already in here,” the man said, smiling as we walked into the room.

“Thank you,” Luke said as the man shut the door and left.

“Luke, I don’t know what to say,” I breathed, taking in my surroundings.

The design of the room was similar to the luxury in the lobby, the coloring the same. There was a huge four-post bed in the center of the room with a deep red comforter spread across it. There was a small bag placed on the bed, and on the small table next to the bed was a plate of chocolate covered strawberries.

“My favorite,” I said sitting down on the bed, smiling as I bit into one.

“I thought so,” Luke said, smiling as he sat next to me and bit into one of his own.

“What’s in the bag?” I asked, pulling the bag to me.

“Uh… just some stuff for later,” Luke said, blushing deeply.

I raised my eyebrows at him, now curious at what had made him so embarrassed. I opened the bag, pawing through its contents. There was two of Lukes t’shirts, one for me I was assuming. There were also two sets of toothbrushes and toothpaste, and I laughed when I reached the last item. 

“Expecting something, wheren’t we?” I laughed, pulling the condom out of the bag. 

“I just wanted to be prepared, just in case,” Luke said, his head turning bright red.

“You’re cute,” I said, leaning in and placing a small kiss on his lips.

“And you’re beautiful,” he breathed, wrapping his arms around my neck.

“I love you so much, you know that right?” I said, smiling largely.

“I know, and I love you as well,” he said, closing the distance between us and placing his warm lips on mine. 

“I never want to lose you,” I breath, pulling back slightly.

I exhale shakily as he leans in and kisses me, softly and sweetly his lips meet mine. He pulls back after a moment, still holding me in his arms, but I’m not ready for the moment to end. My hand moves to his head, fingers running through his hair, as I pull him right back to me. He chuckles and kisses me deeper. Soft and sweet turns firm and frenzied. I’m not sure which way I prefer it. One way makes my heart flutter; the other sets my body on fire.

I move my hands to the front of his chest, where I tug off the tie around his neck. I throw the soft fabric onto the floor and start working on the buttons of his shirt. Luke moves his lips to my neck, sucking and nibbling my skin. I fumble with the buttons of his shirt as I move down his chest, his lips still on my neck. He detatches himself from my body quickly while he tugs off his shirt, tossing it on the ground. Luke pulls me into his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He moves his hands to my back, tugging down the zipper of my dress. He unzips it all and I lift my arms as he lowers the straps. The dress falls to my waist, pooling over my legs. Luke leans in and kissed down my neck, running his lips over my collarbone. He moved the straps of my bra down, kissing me all over.

I lay back on the bed and Luke positioned himself above me, pulling my long dress down my legs and tossing it on the ground. I moved my hands to his pants, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. He tugged them off and threw them on our pile of clothes on the floor. 

“You’re so perfect,” Luke whispered to me, leaning in close.

“You’re alright, I guess,” I shrugged, smiling up at him.

Luke leaned in and kisses me soflyly on my lips, his just gently grazing mine. I then arched my back as he moved his hands there. He unclasped my bra and I pulled it off, tossing in on the floor. 

He leaned back down and pressed his body to mine, kissing my lips softly.

I started giggling slightly, and Luke looked confused, pulling away.

“What’s so funny,” he said, raising his eyebrows.

“It’s a good thing you came prepared,” I said, pointing to the condom sitting on top of the bag Luke packed.

“I told you, just in case,” he said, winking as he pulled the condom out of the bag. 

I looked away as I wiggled under the covers, pulling off my underwear and tossing it on the ground. Lukes boxers joined mine on the floor and he went under the covers and lay on top of me.

“You looked so beautiful tonight,” Luke breathed, brining his face closer to mine.

“You didn’t look so bad either,” I said, connecting out lips quickly before he entered me.

☆ ☆ ☆

We woke in a tangle of sheets and legs, my naked body still sprawled across Luke. Luke was awake already, running his hands slowly through my hair that was sprawled across his chest. 

“Morning babe,” Luke said, bending down and kissing the top of my head.

“Goor morning,” I said, smiling back at him as I sat up.

I stood from the bed and crossed my hands across my chest, rooting through the small bag Luke packed for one of his shirts. I pulled the large t shirt on and then slipped on a pair of underwear, then lying back down on the bed. 

Luke nuzzled his face into my neck and I lazily wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close to me. 

“You smell like me,” he laughed, taking a big sniff.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” I laughed softly, running my fingers through Lukes messy hair.

“It’s a great thing, it reminds me that you’re all mine,” he said, raising his head slightly and smiling at me.

“You’re really cheesy,” I said, throwing him a pair of his boxers. 

He stuck his tounge out at me as he slipped on his boxers, returning his arms to their spot around my waist. He leaned in and quickly kissed me on my forhead, giggling as he pulled away.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“I just really, really love you,” he said.