dreiundsiebzig

dont worry, this isn't the last chapter yet. im gonna make you all cry with the end, also @blackk_tea  is singing beyonce rn so thank u to her for that specal sentence in this book thats all im giving you credit for

one year later

namjoon sat on his bed, calming himself. he ran his hand through his light brown hair and tried to stop overthinking. he was spiralling ⎯⎯ the only thing is his mind was everything that could go wrong tonight. he was waiting for jin to get home from an audition, and then they would be going out together. just a regular date in a very formal restaurant (at least that's what jin thought it was).

over the past year the two had moved in together, had had talks about their future together, adopted a dog from a shelter and talked over getting married. jin had quit his job at starbucks and was pursuing his dreams of acting, which namjoon helped him with. not by giving him an advantage, but by helping jin with his lines and personalities for different characters. namjoon wanted nothing more than his boyfriend to be happy, and he was glad that jin was getting that.

eventually he heard jin's footsteps on the stairs and stood up to greet him. 

"joonie? you in he-" jin was cut off by the younger kissing him softly, which was returned in an instant.

"what was that for?" the blonde haired boy giggled after they'd both pulled away. 

namjoon shrugged with a smiled said, "I just love you so much, thats all."

the two got dressed into more formal attire before leaving the house, namjoon making sure he wouldn't forget the most important thing - other than jin, of course.

on the drive to the restaurant the two sat in a comfortable silence, just happy to be with each other, as they always were. fights between them happened, but they never lasted long and namjoon was always the first to apologise. he couldn't stay upset with jin for barely a short period of time, let alone a long one. the two were so in love, it felt unreal. 

finally they reached the place and namjoon parked the car, getting out quickly to open jin's door for him, like the gentleman he is. they then walked in, hand in hand, both grinning. they entered the building and were seated quickly.

after they had both finished eating namjoon paid, after lots of jin saying they should split the bill but namjoon insisting he would pay for it, and the two boys got back in the car.

the younger's heart was racing as he drove to their next destination. jin's eyes were covered and he was very confused as namjoon led him out of the car and into another building.

"you can look now." namjoon spoke. jin uncovered his eyes and looked around, his confusion turning into happiness as memories flooded into his mind. they were in the starbucks that jin used to work at and that he met namjoon at, and he hadn't been in there since he quit his job.

he kept looking around until he turned to face his love, but namjoon wasn't where he was expecting him to be.

instead namjoon was down on one knee, gazing lovingly up at his beautiful boyfriend, grinning widely.

"jin.. ever since I met you in here I knew I wanted to marry you. I thought you would be way too far out of my league for me to ever get the chance to propose to you, but it seems that I was wrong. I want to spend my life with you, jin. every single second of it. I want to build a family with you, I want to see your happiness, I want to wake up to the face of my beautiful husband in the mornings," he spoke, running a hand through his soft brown hair, his heart still beating at an abnormal rate, "so, kim seokjin, let me tell you that your hand looks nice.. but it'd look nicer with this ring on it.. so.. will you marry me?.."

jin felt tears of happiness running down his soft cheeks before saying "yes.. of course."

namjoon pushed the ring onto his now fiancée's finger and stood up, kissing him passionately, which was happily returned.

and that was that.