neununddreissig

this is a filler because I don't know what to write DodODdDOdDooOo I apologise for my shitey writing and im definitely totally not really not trying to bump up my word count hahahah ha ha ha hahah but yo I have a rank for #ship isn't that coOOOoollll<333 also look at this picture of youngbin xoxoxoxo

namjoon woke up to see jin leaving the room with all of his belongings in his hands, so he got up and followed his love, curious as to what he was doing.

"go back to bed namjoon." jin mumbled as he got to the bottom of the staircase and made his way to the front door. namjoon disobeyed and continued to follow jin.

"where are you going..?" he questioned, his heartbeat quickening as he thought of all the possibilities, he just hoped it wasn't the worst one.

"I'm going home" jin said, solidly. 

"why?"

"because I have to"

"but why do you have to?"

"look, namjoon, it's not working. you hurt me too much.. I can't stop thinking about what you did and being scared you'd do it again.. im sorry, but we can't be together anymore." jin spoke, leaving namjoon's house with his belongings, getting into his car and driving away without looking back at his now ex-boyfriend, who was calling his name repeatedly. suddenly namjoon was on his own, alone, with tears running down his face and his mind still processing what had just happened. it had all happened so quickly. he needed jin. he had to be with jin. he couldn't love anyone else, so he broke down crying. his head in his hands as he had just let his love slip away from his fingertips. he had no one else he could go to.

"namjoonie.." he heard, yet there was no one around. startled, he sat up, inhaling sharply. he faced a dark room. he was in bed. namjoon turned to his side to see jin looking at him with a worried expression ⎯⎯ he looked sympathetic.

namjoon sighed as he realised it was just a dream, a terrible one at that. he brought his shaking hands up to his face to realise that he was crying. he wiped away his tears, noticing jin shuffling closer to him before he was engulfed in a warm loving hug. he couldn't understand how jin could still care for him after what he did.

jin kissed namjoon's forehead, rubbing his back in comforting circles, and namjoon's tears slowed as he hugged jin back.

"I'm not going to leave you, joonie."