sechsundvierzig

"so theres this party.."

those were the words that were said. those words ended up with jin being drunk off his ass and namjoon trying to keep him standing up-right. namjoon, on the other hand, was sober. he was scared to drink after what happened last time, so he swore to keep his eye on jin as jin had fun.

jin stumbled around, shaking his head in the beat of the music playing in the bar and singing very loudly. the younger laughed, getting up and standing beside his boyfriend, listening to his slurs.

namjoon put his arm around jin's shoulder.

"noooooo I have a boyyyfriiennddd" jin slurred.

"who's your boyfriend?" namjoon asked.

"his name is namjoonie" the older boy said, a goofy smile on his lips. namjoon chuckled.

he pulled jin through all the people in the bar and out the door. jin winced as the fresh air hit his face and he shut his eyes. namjoon continued guiding jin to the hotel they were staying at and helped him into the building.

"shit" he mumbled, seeing the out of order sign on the elevator. he wasn't looking forward to having to carry an unstable jin up the how ever many flights of stairs their were were. he picked jin up, who wrapped his arms around namjoon's neck and let him carry up him upstairs.

he set jin down on their bed and went into the bathroom to get him some water, laughing as he returned to jin dancing for no reason.

"here, drink up." he said, passing his boyfriend the glass. jin stopped dancing and took the glass, holding it tightly and taking a sip.

"yuck, water." he murmured, scrunching his face up, but he carried on drinking. after he'd finished his glass he stood up and started walking around the room.

"what are you doing?" namjoon asked.

"I don't know but it's really hot in here" jin replied, taking his shirt and jeans off and diving onto the bed, pulling namjoon down with him and embracing him in a hug.

"you smell like vodka" namjoon mumbled, tracing shapes on his boyfriend's chest for a few minutes before getting up and taking his shirt and sweatpants off too. he then got back into bed and resumed what he was doing before.

"namjoon.." jin mumbled. namjoon nodded in response, looking jin in the eyes.

"so remember how you said we're not leaving vegas until we fucked in vegas?"

namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"well we're meant to be leaving in a few days.."

"jin, you're not sober."

"im sober enough to know that I want you to fuck me."

"ok then. that's what I'll do."