fünfundsechzig

pinterest; *picture of jah*

pinterest; wow this isn't a picture of namjoon

pinterest; so it must be

pinterest; youngbin

tw; needles

four months earlier

taehyung hugged his pillow tightly, a sad pout on his face.

"what's wrong, tae?" jungkook asked, pulling the pillow away from the older boy's face. taehyung shrugged. he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell jungkook what was wrong or not.

"please tell me, I want to know why you're so upset today. you seemed pretty happy last time I saw you." he said, putting his arm around his older friend and giving a sympathetic smile.

"okay.. well I have this friend, jin, and I've known him for a long time.. and I caught feelings for him and ended up kissing him but then he told me that he has a boyfriend so..." taehyung explained, "and then I told him it would be easy to move on just so I could stay friends with him.. but its not easy."

"who's the boyfriend?" jungkook responded, his smiley look dropping suddenly. it confused taehyung.

"uh kim namjoon, why?"

"no reason. just wondering." jungkook stated, giving an exaggerated smile.

the truth was, jungkook had liked taehyung for years, he would do anything for this boy. anything. he would kill for taehyung. but of course he got annoyed that taehyung liked someone else. maybe getting rid of this namjoon guy for tae would make him happier, and then when he gets over jin, he'll fall for jungkook instead.

and the only way to do that would be to get namjoon out of the picture. jungkook decided to give the rapper two options: break up with jin or never see jin again.

"welp, I should go.. I gotta get home to my dog." taehyung mumbled, getting up and putting his hoodie on and hugging jungkook goodbye before leaving.

as soon as the door shut jungkook went into his bedroom, searching through his drawers. eventually he found the correct one, and pulled out a burner phone. he set it up and then realised that he still needed to get namjoon's number.

he knew taehyung wouldn't have it, so he decided to ask one of taehyung's friends that he'd met instead.

-

jungshook; hey hoseok can you do me a favour?

yourhope; uhh sure jungkook whats up?

jungshook; can you please give me namjoon's number?

yourhope; uh I don't think he'd be too happy about me doing that

jungshook; why not?

yourhope; because if his number gets leaked he'll have to get a new one and thats effort and he'll be a dick about it

yourhope; I mean im already on bad terms with him so it'll be even worse if he finds out it was me

jungshook; cmon hobi, its not like im gonna do anything with it, I just need to ask him something

yourhope; do you even know him?

jungshook; yeah we met once

yourhope; once?

jungshook; uhh twice

yourhope; um okay then

yourhope; ill text you his contact

yourhope; don't tell him I gave it to you

jungshook; thanks

-

while jungkook waited for the text from hoseok, he thought of exactly how this was going to go. he would tell namjoon to break up with jin. he'd give him a day, make threats when needed. if he didn't manage to get namjoon to split with his boyfriend, he would just get them to split by taking namjoon away from jin.

eventually hobi responded with a number, which jungkook punched into the burner phone and started texting.

'break up with jin' he texted, furrowing his eyebrows as he squinted to see the small letters on the dodgy little phone buttons.

he kept texting as namjoon replied, setting his little timer and waiting.

he was only saying that he would comfort jin because he knew that maybe that way taehyung would see how much of a great person jungkook is, and fall for him instead. the boy thought it was a genius plan.

finally the time was up. jungkook fashioned himself a quick mask, pulling it on and leaving his house. he already knew where namjoon lived; taehyung had been there and decided to tell jungkook exactly where it was and how big it is, which was probably a bad idea but of course taehyung didn't know that. he thought he could trust jungkook.

he made it to the colossal looking building, gazing up at it for a moment before finding a sneaky way in and looking around the house for namjoon. jungkook heard movement upstairs so he hid into the shadows, seeing the dark haired namjoon stumble down the stairs. he had his phone in his hand and tired look on his face.

the younger boy snuck into the kitchen, which was where namjoon was going, and placed himself behind the door, waiting for namjoon to enter the room.

as soon as namjoon walked in, jungkook shut the door and locked it, trapping them both in the room together. 

now seeing namjoon up close, jungkook would be lying if he said he wasn't a little intimidated. namjoon was a lot taller than him, and older too. but then again, it definitely wouldn't be easy for him to withstand sedation.

"how about you get rid of me elsewhere? the kitchen doesn't seem too hygienic." namjoon said, turning around to face jungkook.

"good idea.." jungkook mumbled. he opened the door and pushed namjoon through the house and out the front door before jabbing a sharp needle into namjoon's neck and injecting the liquid into him, waiting a few moments before namjoon dropped to the ground.

"we're gonna have some fun."