vierundfünfzig

go read my new namjoon book you buncha legends ;))  sorry this chapter is so short xoxoxoxoxoxoxox also im sorry for breaking your hearts with the last chapter tbh I broke mine too this was my friend's fault not mine I apologise but im keeping it there sorry kids

jin woke up after seeing jimin in his mind again and felt his hot tears running down his cheeks. namjoon instantly woke up to his sobs, hugging the older tightly until he stopped crying.

"jinnie talk to me." namjoon said as he kissed away the stray tears from his boyfriend's stained face.

jin told namjoon that jimin was the other person in the crash. he told him all about how he'd met jimin when they were younger. how he looked after jimin when he needed it. how he talked to jimin whenever he could just to make sure he was okay. jimin was like a little brother to him, and losing him was like losing family. he told namjoon that it was his fault jimin was gone, that he was a killer.

"jin.. you're not a killer. you never will be. things like that happen. it's the kind of thing you can't control.. and im sure that jimin still loves you. im going to help you through this. anything you're struggling with, I will struggle with you ⎯⎯ because I love you." namjoon replied, embracing jin again. jin felt safe in namjoon's arms, as did namjoon in jin's. of course jin was still distraught, and he still saw himself as someone who shouldn't be happy, but namjoon helped him push those thoughts aside for a moment; he was glad for that.

the two boys laid down, keeping ahold of each other before jin drifted into sleep, holding onto namjoon like his life depended on it. namjoon stayed awake, making sure that he was going to be there straight away if jin woke up again.

soon enough the sun rose and namjoon stayed with jin until he woke up, keeping him held close. when he did wake up, he kissed the younger and thanked him for being so caring.

"how about we go and make some food?" namjoon offered, sitting up. jin nodded and rolled out of bed.

"I bet I'll get to the kitchen before you." jin challenged, putting on an audacious expression.

"try me, princess." namjoon smirked before sprinting out of the room.

he made it about half way to the kitchen before tripping up on the staircase and falling quite inelegantly to the bottom of the flight, rubbing his head.

"oh shit, are you okay?!" the older asked, crouching down next to his love. namjoon grinned before jumping up and running into the kitchen.

"I beat you!" he said, standing on the chair in triumph and flaunting his dimples, in the way a child would.

"you sneaky little fucker."

namjoon always knew how to cheer jin up.