einundzwanzig

tw; alcohol

dimpledaddy; jinniee

pinkprincess; watchu want

dimpledaddy; I want yuo ;))

pinkprincess; im2innocent4u

dimpledaddy; plrase

pinkprincess; how did you manage to type r instead of e

dimpledaddy; stupid fingers r not good at typing?

dimpledaddy; I should kill them and bury them i n your ass ;)

pinkprincess; r u drunk

dimpledaddy; n o of course not

pinkprincess; where are you right now

dimpledaddy; a hose

dimpledaddy; house** not a hose aha

pinkprincess; who's house

dimpledaddy; my friiined

pinkprincess; friiined?

dimpledaddy; my freind yogni

dimpledaddy; yOONGI* I meant yoongi I swaer

pinkprincess; who else is there

dimpledaddy; many many many people

pinkprincess; whats the address?

dimpledaddy sent a location

pinkprincess; okay

-

the party was loud. there was a bass ringing through the house and everywhere you went was surrounded by people. jin had just got there, wanting to make sure namjoon was safe. the place smelled like beer and sweat. jin hated parties where he didn't know anyone. it was foreign.

-

dimpledaddy; jinnnn theres a guy staring at meeee

pinkprincess; where are you in the house?

dimpledaddy; kitchennn

pinkprincess; okay

-

jin followed some people into the kitchen. the first thing that caught his eye was the sketchy looking black haired guy leaning against the counter, looking in a specific direction and not taking his eyes away from it. jin followed the direction he was looking to see namjoon sitting on a table with a red cup in his hand, his faded orange hair messy and his plain black jacket falling off his shoulder. the black haired man stopped leaning on the counter and made his way over to the drunk boy that he had been watching.

jin got nearer, wanting to know what was going on, but namjoon didn't notice him.

"what's your name?" the guy asked. namjoon gave him a weird look.

"why would I tell you?" he slurred, taking another sip from his cup.

"do you think there's something wrong with me, precious?"

namjoon nodded, "you called me precious, which I am not"

"well I think you'll find that you are, baby." the man said.

namjoon gave him another weird look, shuffling back onto the table, as if he was edging away from him.

"well," namjoon mumbled, "I think you'll find that you're a creepy old fuck 'nd you should go away."

the guy got closer to namjoon, and jin stepped closer too.

"you're drunk, sweetheart. how about I take you upstairs and you can get some rest?" he said, putting his hand on namjoon's knee, which namjoon shoved straight off.

"hows abouts you leav- JIN" namjoon yelled as he noticed jin, jumping off the table and pushing the man away in the process, running to hug the older.

the guy stared at jin for a moment, realised he wasn't going to get anything from namjoon and scurried away.

"im not drunky i promise" namjoon said, his deep voice sounding hoarse.

"you are, do you want me to take you home?" jin said, taking the empty cup from namjoon's hand and putting it down.

"I don't wanna go to my home," namjoon muttered, "because my home is empty and theres no peopleeee... can you come home with me?"

jin nodded, taking a hold of the younger's hand and leading him out to get him back to his house.

namjoon stumbled through the door, rubbing his head after he had lightly hit it on the door frame. jin took namjoon into the kitchen and got him a glass of water.

"I don't want water" namjoon said, pushing the water away like a child and pouting.

"what do you want then?" jin sighed.

"your dick." namjoon smirked.

"no satan, drink your water." jin said, feeling his face heat up.

after namjoon had drank the water, which took a lot of persuading to get him to do, jin grabbed his hand again and took him upstairs and into the bedroom.

namjoon took his jacket off.

"jinnieeee babyyyyyy sleep with meeee" he said, falling back onto his bed.

jin raised an eyebrow.

"not that wayyyyy I just wanna sleeeeeppp" namjoon slurred, leaning up and pulling jin down onto the bed.

the older boy obliged, getting into bed with namjoon, who had now wrapped his arms around jin.

jin rested his head on namjoon's chest and they both fell asleep, hearing nothing but each other's breathing and the gentle tick of the clock that namjoon had on his wall.