sechzehn

the next day namjoon got into the shop before jin's shift started. he ordered a drink and sat down at the counter, waiting.

he now recognised the man who was currently working as hoseok, and hoseok seemed to recognise him too. jin must've shown him the pictures.

"you're namjoon right?" hoseok asked. namjoon nodded, smiling.

"jin should be here in a few minutes. he'll be happy to see you" hoseok smiled back.

and just as he did, jin walked through the door. his expression was plain. he looked content.

he looked content, until he saw namjoon that is. his happiness grew when he saw the boy sitting at the counter, and so did namjoon's.

they both stayed looking at each other for a moment, until hoseok came out from behind the counter and pushed the two boys together, forcing them into a hug, which neither complained about.

they were just happy to be in each other's presence.

happy to be holding each other.

namjoon stayed in the store, keeping jin company, until the shift ended. namjoon took jin by the hand out of the building. while they were talking during jin's shift, they had decided on having a friends marathon later, which is what they were now doing.

namjoon opened the car door for jin, and then went round to his own side and got in too.

he drove to his house, got out of the car, opened the door for jin and took him inside.

"your house is huge, what the fuck" jin exclaimed, gazing around.

yes, namjoon lived in a rather large house. he secret rap career payed well, but that was a secret and jin couldn't know. shhhh.

"yes, it is" namjoon said, taking jin into his living room and pulling him onto the couch. he opened netflix on his tv, and started playing the first season of friends.

after a few episodes the two were snuggled into each other, laughing at whatever was happening on the screen in front of them and enjoying each other's company.

jin yawned, covering his mouth as he did so.

"you tired?" namjoon asked, turning his head to look at jin, who nodded, yawning again.

"do you want me to take you home?"

jin nodded another time, but frowned.

"but im too tired to walk to the door" he yawned.

namjoon chuckled, internally awwing as jin pouted slightly. he would be lying if he said he didn't have feelings for jin, even though he hadn't known him that long. as much as he sounded like he was just trying to get into jin's pants, he really did like jin for jin. he could wait to do that kind of thing with jin if it meant he could be with him.

"I'll carry you" namjoon offered, standing up.

jin's face flushed a light shade of pink as he looked up to the man standing in front of him.

"okay" he said. namjoon picked him up off the couch and took him outside and let him down in the car. he buckled jin in and proceeded to drive jin home to the address he was given, which wasn't too far away. it pleased namjoon that jin wasn't too far away, because he wanted to see jin as much as he could.

he got out of the car, opened jin's door and picked him up again, carrying him to his doorstep and putting him down again.

the two smiled at each other, before jin embraced namjoon in a hug.

"text me when you wake up, okay?" namjoon said. jin hummed in response.

they stood there like that for a moment, again enjoying each other's company as they had done earlier. namjoon pulled away from the hug and said goodbye to jin, walking back to his car. he watched jin enter his house, and then went back home.

-

dimplemonster; g'night jinnie ♥️

pinkprincess; gnight x