"D-DADDY!" I half scream and half sob, as blood begins to pour down my shirt.

I see Jack stand up, on his small wobbly legs, his cries mixing with mine, as he begins to walk toward us, tears running down his cheeks.

"Daddy can't hear you, boy, he's too busy celebrating–"

The door slams open and before I can comprehend what happens, two loud shots ring through the room, and the mans eyes roll to the back, the bloody glass dropping onto the bed as he falls to the ground.

I continue to cry, as I watch the blood flow out of the guys head.

"I'm sorry son." Dad rushes over to me, my toy gun in his hand. He wraps his arm around me, his hand tilting my face.

Mum soon enters, a loud gasp emitting from her mouth, tears beginning to run down her cheeks.

"I knew we shouldn't of invited him, we shouldn't of trusted him!" She cries, as she runs over to Jack's crying form and picking him up, placing his face in her neck, before she comes over to my side.

My eyes begin to blur slightly, as my head begins to feel fuzzy.

"We need to get him to hospital!" Mum screams, before everything goes black.

End of flashback.

"The plan." I feel a nudge on my shoulder.

I turn my head to Mike and give him a nod, before clearing my throat, turning back to Vinnie, who's staring down at his laptop.

"So what's the deal, Killian?" He lifts his head up. "What are you willing to pay, for the drugs?"

"How much do you want?" I fold my hands together.

"Who said anything about money?" He throws his head back, as he lets out a chuckle.

"I have plenty of that, of course." He then smirks.

"What do you want then?" I purse my lips.

"I quite like the girl you're staying with." His smirk widens, as he licks his lips.

Layla?

Anger rushes through my veins, and I fist my hands up, I open my mouth to speak but he cuts me off.

"What was her name again." He furrows his brows. "Heidi was it?" He smirks. "Heidi Brooks, I want her."

I remain quiet for a moment before I turn to Mike, and nod my head. He raises a brow, as I stand up and make my way over to Vinnie who has a wide grin on his face.

"Is it a deal?" He tilts his head.

"Yes, now give me the drugs."

"Alright." He stands up, and makes his way to the left side wall, where there's a steel square. He flips it open and begins to punch out numbers, before opening it up, he takes out the drugs and makes his way to me all the while I begin to fiddle with my ring, staring at it intently.

"Before I give it to you.." he stands infront of me. "I want you to sign a few–" I don't give him a chance to finish, as I raise my hand up and make contact with his neck.