"He tortures people." He grabs my arm and my eyes widen. "He tortured my father."

".. I-I don't know what that is." I whimper.

"You don't?" He chuckles, darkly, as he takes a seat on my bed.

"No, I promise I don't." I whimper again, tears brimming my eyes.

"Why don't I show you then, huh?" He smirks and I nod my head, fearfully.

He throws his bottle across the room causing me to jump again and let out another whimper, he chuckles again.

"My brother will wake up." A tear falls from my eyes. "My m-mom is in the kitchen, she's making food for daddy's party, I'll tell her to make you some."

"Your mom's a bitch." He spits, his hand tightening around my arm.

"She's my mom." I whimper as his fingers dig into my skin, and he scoffs.

"You're pretty stupid for a four year old, aren't you?" He then tilts his head to the side, I don't respond and he shakes my arm vigorously, my whole body jolting and I quickly nod my head, as tears begins to roll down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" He snaps. "Only girls cry, you pussy." He raises his hand and slams it against my cheek causing me to let out a loud cry.

"M-My d-daddy s-said–"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR DADDY SAYS!" He yells and I let out a sob, my body beginning to tremble.

"SHUT UP!" He yells again, as he stands up and walks towards the broken glass of the bottle.

"Your daddy ruined my life." He growls, as he leans down, his eyes scanning the shards.

"How about I show you what torture feels like, yes?"

"Yeah." I sob, not understanding a word he's saying.

Jack stirs next to me, and I turn to him, watching as his eyelids lift up, revealing his blue eyes, he stares at me curiously, as the tears continue to pour down my face. "Killy?" He says, before he begins to babble.

"Shut up kid." The man snaps, as he comes over to us again, grabbing the duvet and throws it covering Jack's whole body, causing Jack to babble louder. "Killy, Killy, Killy!"

"You are making him not breathe." I cry, as I begin to crawl closer and reach my hand forward, but just then, the man grabs ahold of my arm, jolting me back to my spot, as he takes a seat again, a sharp shard of glass held in his other hand.

Jack begins to kick at the duvet, his arms flying upwards as he tries to push it away. "Killy!" He begins to cry, loud.

"He can't breathe, I have to save him." I cry again, trying to pull away but he tightens his hold, letting out another dark chuckle.

"Do you know my son, Vinnie?" He smirks and I shake my head, crying silently.

"He is a strong boy and is the same age as you. He is not a pussy." He grins, flashing me his rotten teeth.

"This will make you stronger." He lifts the glass up. "Do you want to be stronger?"

I stare at the glass in fear. "I want to be strong but I don't want-AAAH!" I let out a scream, as he lodges the shard into my cheek.

"KILLY!" Jack sobs louder, as he fights harder over the duvet, before he finally pushes it off.

"I am simply making you strong, my boy." The man chuckles darkly, through his bared, clenched, teeth as he begins to slide the shard across my skin, my cries growing louder as the tears run down, and into the wound adding on to the pain.