Chapter 31

Kate's P.O.V. 

Yaaas...Today I'm gonna travel this amazing city. So excited. Oh and yeah...Don't forget about Brighton. We have our train so early at 4:00 a.m. That's a bit depressing. I will go back to hotel faster, to have some sleep. Me, Joey and Zoe already packed our suitcases. So we don't have to hurry later, to not be late.

I got up from my bed and went in shower. I feel dirty, but not in the 'dirty' way if you understand me... Then I got my clothes. My white tank top with black sentence 'I Love You To The Moon And Back'  ,my black jeans and my black converses. It's not that hot how It was. It's UK. What do you want from the people?

After I was ready I did my make-up (metallic black eye shadows, mascara and bronzer).

And I heard knock on my hotel room. "Ensy, can you open please?" I asked.

"I don't have time. I'm painting my nails." She said back and I put my mascara back. I did only one eye. I look strange. I got out and opened the doors. I saw Connor standing there with creepy smile on me.

"Connor!" I yelled laughing. " Sorry I forgot to text you at the morning that I am going to meet you guys there, wait......I-I thought you and others already got away?!" I said confused.

"Hey! Friends never leave friends. " He sounded offended. And I saw others behind him.

"Oh, guys you're the best. Thanks for waiting. Please give me sec. I need to finish my other eye. " I laughed and ran back. When I was done I quickly took my bag and ran out. " See ya later." I said to Ensy and she just nodded continuing paint her nails.

I closed the doors. " Let's go? " Connor asked and we all nodded. Y'know Connor finally is acting like a friend...And It's nice. Maybe this all happened only because of that we two were hiding that secret? I don't know...Just let's imagine the easy way.

First we went to the London Bridge. IT WAS SOMETHING INCREDIBLE. It's my favorite bridge now...It was so beautiful there. I love it. Now we're heading to the place called 'Nando's' If true...I never been there. I didn't even hear about that. But I am ready to try. They said it's so cool there and there's tasty food. And that's all I wanted to hear from them...'There's Food'. I said yes and now were going there. Actually we are here. Woah, chicken on a logo? That's something telling me more about this place.

"Hey, Connor have you been in 'Nando's' before?" I asked.

"Well, I heard about it but never had that pleasure to go there and taste food." He laughed and me too.

Then i am not the only one who's here at the first time. '' This place better be good or I'm gonna kick their arses! '' I said and Zoe looked at me shocked as same as Alfie. 

'' Where did you get that British word? We didn't teach you this... '' They asked.

'' Well, I was by the 'Big Ben' yesterday. And there were a lot of people. I met one of my fans, and she told me this. '' I laughed.

'' Why exactly this? '' Tyler asked me.

'' Because If you would watch my videos since I started, you would know...The word I always want to know in different country is 'Ass' . Cause who knows...Maybe I have to use it somewhere, and here it was... '' I smiled.

'' That's actually amazing idea. '' Alfie said looking at the guys. 

'' Ok, maybe finally let's go in? '' Troye asked and we nodded. 

.

.

.

THE FOOD WAS PERFECT! I've never taste something like that. It was MIND BLOWING! I love UK. This is the best place by now...