Chapter 28

Kate's P.O.V.

I'm getting ready for our trip. Packing all my stuff back in suitcase. Cause it's a BIG ,BIG mess here. 

Italy here we go. 

So I got downstairs where we have three cars. In first car is Alfie, Connor, Troye and Louis. 

Next one is Tyler ,Joe, Caspar and Marcus. And finally there's me, Jack and Finn. We have all car for us three. So beautiful. I already like this trip. 

'' Ok, guys let's go. '' Joe said and everyone went to the cars.

'' Bye Tan. Bye Zoe. '' Tan and Zoe got to say goodbye. 

'' Bye. I'm gonna miss you. '' Tan hugged me.

'' Have fun and watch Joe. '' Zoe laughed and I nodded. 

'' Definitely. '' I turned to Joe who was listening to music on the phone and I winked at him. I probably wonder what he is thinking about. Hahaha...

'' Ok, see you at the Digi. '' I smiled and got in car where Finn was sitting on his phone and just scratching his leg. He's sitting in the back, cause he wanted to sleep, It's actually 6:00 a.m. 

'' Where's Jack. '' I asked.

'' Getting done his pretty morning face. '' Finn laughed. '' Believe me he looked awful after yesterday.'' 

'' Well I do. I just saw your instagram picture. '' I laughed looking in my phone.

'' You bought internet in Italy? '' He asked reaching to watch in my phone.

'' Yep. '' I said popping the 'p'. (OMG! I never write it, it sounds so stupid.) 

'' SAME'' He shouted and I just laughed. 

'' Oh here's Jack. '' I said.

'' I don't want to help him with those suitcases. '' He layed back at his seat and turned on music in headphones. I rolled my eyes and got to help him.

'' Hey, Jack. Let me help you. '' I smiled.

'' Wait. You're driving with us? '' He asked confused.

'' Yeah. All other cars are full. '' I said.

'' Sh*t. Finn didn't tell me. Hate him...'' He said. I just waved of making face 'that's ok'

'' I just thought you will drive with Connor. '' He said while putting his suitcase in the back of the car.

'' Why did you think I will? '' I asked confused.

'' Aren't you two dating? '' 

'' JACK! '' I shouted about his question.

He shacked, of my loud voice and his other suitcase fell on the ground. '' Oh, f*ck. '' I helped him.

'' Well, It really doesn't seem like that...He's too polite and sweet to you.'' He whispered.

 '' We aren't. We're just good friends that's all...'' I rolled my eyes and made my way to the cars door and got in car.

He got in too smiling at me. Finn's already sleeping. Well Italy let's start our trip...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.