Chapter 23

Ensy's P.O.V. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered, reached closer and kissed me. His lips are so soft, but-

'' Ricky. '' I pulled him away whispering.

'' Please...'' He said looking at me with apologizing look.

'' You-You. I don't know If-'' He interrupting me by holding my both hands and looking straight in my eyes.

'' I'll will never let you down Ensy. '' He looked at me, his brown eyes staring straight in my green eyes making a big colorful paradise. (Woah! That's so deep...) '' I'm sorry. '' He whispered. There was silence between us, I was just staring in his eyes but when he wanted to say something I shushed him and got closer. I placed my hands on his chest and kissed him. This time I wanted it.

Maybe I still am a bit angry, but I know what he meant by 'I'm sorry.' I saw his deep soul in his eyes. He really meant it...

'' You're forgiven...'' I whispered holding my lips close to his lips and weakly smiled. 

'' Well, that I'm a one lucky man. '' He smiled and and I laughed.

'' Finally you two are done! '' Connor got in the room. We both turned to him. 

'' You were listening?! '' He both shouted.

'' I tried to not! But I did.... '' He laughed, took his laptop and got out.

'' What a brother you have. '' Ricky laughed.

'' The best! '' I laughed with sarcasm. '' Well, ok. I better be going back home. Kate's waiting for me. '' I said. '' Probably not...But whatever. I'll see you tomorrow? '' I smiled placing my arms around his waist. 

'' Yes. Hopefully. '' He smiled and we got out of the room. We got downstairs where guys were. Kian and Jc were laying on the ground and trying to do push ups. While Wishbone was running around them and scaring the s*it out of Kian.

'' Ok.... '' I mumbled and turned to Connor.

'' I have to go. '' I smiled.

'' Ok, then bye! '' He said and I got away.

I went out of the house and walked home. I'm happy it's only 10 minutes to my house, cause It's not that hot outside. It's evening and It's windy. 

After couple minutes I got home. I got in and what I see. Kate laying on the sofa watching new series of Supernatural with Roxio on her stomach and a lot of cups of coffee on the journal table. Of course her laptop and phone with chargers. TYPICAL KATE! If you live with her you have to get used to this.

'' Well, hello there. '' She smiled.

'' Hey, hey! '' I smiled back.

'' Oh! Someone's happy! Kissed Ricky? '' HOW DOES SHE KNOW?! 

'' How do you know?! '' I asked.

'' Just my imagination...You wouldn't be that happy to get home after filming video with Connor when all the guys are home. Cause you would probably see Ricky and you would get mad or angry. But if you get home happy ,that means you forgave Ricky and you two are back together. #Imagination I have a big brain even doe I don't like studying or doing something clever. '' She's ABSOLUTELY right! 

'' WOAH! '' All I can say is 'WOAH'!

'' Want something to eat? '' She asked.

'' No thanks just got some three big pizzas at the boys house. '' I said.

'' Oh, well. Good for me. '' She laughed.

'' Ok. I'm gonna go try to sleep. I know it's 22:00 p.m. but I'm really tired!!! '' I said and got upstairs. 

'' Goodnight! '' I heard Kate yelling from downstairs. 

I got in my room, took shower and got into my bed. This day is amazing! Hope tomorrow is going to be the same...BETTER!

Sorry that this chapter is so short. I'm so sorry, but I will write next one longer. This is special chapter for you guys. I know everyone wanted Ensy to be with Ricky so yeah here #Rinsy !!!