Chapter 2

Kate's P.O.V. 

What Beth is going to say? I can't just come home and say that Ricky Dillon ,Ensy Lucy White and Jc Caylen invited me to Jennxpenn's party. But I have no choice....I guess I have to tell her.

I finally got home. Strange ,when I was going to the 'Taco Bell' I got there in 5 minutes. But now coming home I was going more than 15 minutes.

I sat on the sofa opened my computer and saw new salary from YouTube. I think it is because I have 500,000 subscribers. Thank you YouTube! '' I see something made you happy... '' I saw Beth coming out from her room. '' What is it? '' She asked and tried to look at the screen. '' YouTube send me new salary. '' I looked at her and weakly smiled. '' Yaaaahaaaas! And how big is it? '' She jumped next to me on the sofa. '' Actually I didn't see how much did they send us. '' I said and looked. '' Freaking Nugget Burger! (Yeah I know why she's screaming like that. She promised me that she's not going to swear until she gets 18. But sometimes she can.) They send us 500 thousands of dollars?! What the- '' I interrupted her from a big money shock. '' Beth! It's too much for us! I'll send some money to charity. '' I know maybe she hates me now, but I can't take this money! It's to much. And all my life I was helping people. I saw how rich people pay attention to poor people. I was both of them! I know how it is... (I said I was both of them...When I lived with mother and father we were rich. And then when mom threw us out of the house we were poor.) 

'' I know you do It for the best! '' Beth said and weakly smiled at me. She understands me? I never saw her like that...Maybe I can tell her about today? I'll take a risk. '' Beth today I- '' She interrupted me. '' Oh! I forgot. So you met Ensy Lucy White today? '' She asked me. I guess It will be easy to tell her. I think she'll understand that. '' Yes. I met her and two other guys. Ricky Dillon and Jc Caylen. '' 

'' Really? That's so cool! I love O2L so much! Did they invited you Jennxpenn's party? '' She asked me. She asked me? '' Wait. How do you know about it?! '' I asked back. '' Jenn's new video. '' She rolled her eyes. '' Am...Yeah! They invited me. '' 

'' So what are you waiting for?! Go get ready! '' She yelled at me. I thought she would like to go with me. I think she would, but next time. '' I'm just gonna check E-Mail. Ensy or Jc have to send me message, where do we have to meet. '' I mumbled to her. '' Ok! I'll go get you some pretty clothes! '' She? Get? Clothes? For me? She's so happy today! Amazing! 

I checked my E-Mail and yeah! I see I've got message from Ricky. Not from Ensy and not from Jc. I guess they still are quarreling.

From - @RickyPDillon

Hey, Kate. 

We have to meet next to the old opera at 6 pm. Jenn's going to wait us there. See ya soon! ;)

- Ricky 

What time is it now? Oh...It's 5 pm. I can't be almost late again! 

I ran to my room and saw Beth picking me clothes. '' So you got one? '' I asked. '' Yep! Look there. '' She mumbled and pointed at the bed. '' Oh! Thanks it's amazing! '' 

She picked me my favorite light pink sandals with flowers on them. Beige colored jeans ,my light pink blouse and my favorite flowered vest. I put my clothes on and went out of my room. '' How do I look? '' I asked Beth to be sure I look great. '' So pretty! '' She looked at me and smiled. '' Ok I better be going. '' I took my bag and went out. Actually I don't know how am I going to drive there. I don't have car. Or....I can have it! 

I smiled to myself and remembered that YouTube send me salary. I went to place where people buy cars. I don't know how It's called. And I finally got my first car. I love it so much! It's Kia K900. Colour is black with a little shade of brown.