Chapter 12

Beth's P.O.V.  

We got home as fast as we could. And were lucky no one's here. 

'' Mathew we're back. '' Kate breathed out so heavy. 

We got in and started to clean house. I know It's clean, but we had to make their rooms, make food and everything like that. I started with food, and Kate with rooms. 

She made rooms for them and got down stairs while I was almost done with food. Then we heard beeping outside the house. Kate ran out and I fallowed her. 

'' Mathew open gates please ,we have guests. And there's going to be another car. '' Kate said. 

Mathew opened gates and they drove in, It was Alfie and Zoe! 

'' Hey, Kate and Beth! '' Zoe opened car doors and got out. Kate hugged her and me too! 

'' Hi!!! Zoe I love you so much, and Alfie too! You two are the best YouTubers EVA! '' I was soo happy. 

'' OOOUUhhh. I hear someone call my name. '' It was Alfie he locked the car and I hugged him too. '' Hiii!!! '' I yelled and everyone laughed. 

'' She's so fan-girly! '' Kate rolled her eyes while laughing. 

'' Ok, let's go inside.'' She smiled and we all entered.

'' This is living room, upstairs we have bedrooms and here's kitchen. Probably everything else you'll see latter... '' I smiled and pointed at all places I just said. '' And if you want to go outside, what you probably won't do till New Year...There's our garden. It's amazing! There's look to mountains, so at New Year there's going to be fireworks. Kate is just in LOVE with Fireworks... '' I laughed. 

''Hey! Don't need to say everyone... '' She laughed with me. '' Beth, were you cooking something? '' 

'' H**** Chicken Nugget! I forgot! '' I yelled and ran to the kitchen. 

Kate's P.O.V. 

'' So, I'm gonna show you guys your room. '' I smiled and we got up. '' So this is for you. One of my favorite rooms, with view to our garden. '' 

'' Your new house is amazing! And you have security, five rooms, garden and amazing views! And It's not far from O2L's house, Nando's which is crazy, cause in L.A. it's the only one, StarBucks and most important. Downtown! '' Zoe smiled. 

'' I know...When I got here I couldn't believe it's not that expensive. '' I smiled opening the doors to their room.

'' Nice room. '' Alfie said. We all laughed. 

'' Nice, room : 'Said Alfie Deyes, who didn't pay attention to anything. '' I laughed harder. 

'' Ok, you do what you want I'll go down check how's Beth,and maybe guys are here. '' I weakly smiled and got down stairs. Beth still was cooking, but boys are here. 

'' Heyya Kate! '' They opened door and got in. I guess Mathew allowed them come in. 

'' Hii Joey!!! '' I smiled and hugged him. '' Hey Trevor and Jc! Or I can call you Cloud Man... '' I laughed of his face expression when he heard that.

I hugged him too. '' Nice house guuurl! '' Joey said 

'' Thanks!!! '' I laughed. '' Let's go I'll show you all my house, and rooms. '' 

'' Ok. '' Everyone agreed and I started our house tour!!! FUN TIME! But a bit strange.

Jc's P.O.V. 

 I don't know what's wrong with me, but when I'm next to Kate I feel different...Do I have feelings for her? I never got that jealous when she was with Connor.  Am I really jealous?