Chapter 7

Ensy's P.O.V.  

'' Hey, Ensy! So Connor's coming down or no? '' Jc asked me.

'' Yeah, Kian changed time in his phone. '' I laughed.

'' Oh...Now I got It. '' Jc laughed with me. '' So what are we doing today? '' I asked them. '' I don't actually know what day is it? '' Jc asked and Ricky laughed. '' It's Wednesday! '' I yelled. '' WHAT?! I need to film video for tomorrow. But I don't have Idea.... '' Jc jumped off the sofa and was searching for some Ideas in the phone. '' How about challenge? '' Ricky asked. '' Not bad Idea. But with who? '' Jc asked '' ME! '' I screamed and jumped on the sofa. '' Ok! Ok! Calm down LADY! '' Jc laughed.

'' Hey, she's mine LADY! '' I saw Connor coming down and yelling. '' Hahaha....Look at your face! '' Ricky laughed. '' What? '' Connor tried to see by holding phone in front of the face. '' Oh, sorry...It's your face. '' And everyone laughed. '' Not funny. '' Connor tried to look sad, but didn't work. '' So where's that b*** Kian?! '' He asked. '' He went for a breakfast with Andrea. '' I said. '' Jc! Let's go film the challenge! '' I took his hand and tried to pull. '' Hey! Stop we don't even know what challenge to do.... '' He said while sitting back on the sofa. '' STAND UP YOU LAZY BYAAAACH! '' I laughed and jumped on him. '' OUCH! It hurt! '' He yelled. '' Well...I don't give a f***. '' I laughed. '' Maybe you two do make-up challenge. I mean Ensy have to do your make-up with eyes closed. '' Connor suggested Idea.

'' Nice bro! '' Jc said and stood up. I looked at him and he said. '' Are you coming? ''

'' Yay! Were going. '' I smiled and ran up stairs. 

Connor's P.O.V. 

Sometimes I really feel like Ensy is a little kid. Now I know how hard Kate tried to took care of her sister. I know Ensy's only one year younger...but anyway she's my sister! 

'' What are you doing? '' Ricky said. '' Amm....making 'Nutella' sandwich... '' I looked confused. '' Ok, good luck. '' He said giggling. '' What? '' I asked. '' Nothing... '' He turned his head back in phone. '' Ok! So you are still tweeting? '' I asked him. '' Yep! I love twitter. I'm getting dependent with it. '' He laughed.

'' Pf...Tumblr is better. '' I smiled and took a bite of bread. '' WHAT THE?! '' I yelled. '' It's so spicy!!! '' I took glass and fill it with water. '' OMG! Hahaha ,I said! '' Ricky looked at me and laughed.

'' WHAT WAS THAT? '' 

'' Nothing...Just- '' And I interrupted him.

'' KIAN! He's gonna die. '' I yelled and Ricky laughed so hard. '' Ok, I have to go. I'm going for a walk, I'm gonna meet Jenn and Troye today. '' Ricky said and walked up stairs. DOES EVERYONE WANTS TO KILL ME TODAY! Ok, not everyone It's KIAN! I am so angry at him. When he's going to be home he's gonna die.

Kate's P.O.V. 

'' So what are you making? '' I asked Beth while looking at the last present.

'' Pancakes! '' She yelled.

'' No way! From who is this? '' I screamed while looking at the big pink box with yellow ribbon on it. '' I don't know. What's there? '' She yelled from the kitchen. '' It's a new 'Apple' Laptop! '' 

'' What?! OMG! From who? '' I saw her running on my way ,almost tripping in a half of a meter by the sofa. And jumping next to me. '' I don't kn-oh here's letter. '' I saw letter on the top of the box. '' It's from Ensy! '' I said. '' Read It loud. '' She said. '' Ok...Ok. '' I started to read.
'' From - Ensy Lucy White
Kate, happy birthday girl. Luv Ya so much. Hope you like present from me. I know what you think...why am I writing letter?! I just wanted to say even if I met you couple days ago ,you already are like sister to me. It's not because you are similar to Connor :D and it's actually funny but ,It's because you are different, not in the worst way of course...
I just never thought that you would be so nice to me and another people. 
And again ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY'' '' 

'' Aww...It's so cute '' Beth mumbled. '' I know ,Ensy's so sweet. '' I smiled.

'' So was it last present? '' She asked me. '' Yep! Give me your pancakes... '' I said smiling at her. She ran to the kitchen and got me pancakes. '' Here ya go. '' She said and gave me pancakes. '' Thanks. ''

While I was eating I asked Beth about school. '' So what's new in school. '' I saw she was so excited to tell me something. '' You won't believe! '' She said. '' What? '' I answered with excited voice. '' Trevor is my new classmate. '' She smiled. '' Oh...Thanks frantastic! '' I yelled. '' Frantastic? '' She asked. '' Sorry staying in O2L's house got me little Connor obsession when he started to tickle me to death. '' I laughed. '' Tickle ,huh? '' She said looking at me and winking. '' What?! We're just friends. What's wrong with people these days!? '' I laughed and continued eating. I guess we both had and amazing morning.

When I finally ate all pancakes and cleaned the house. I decided to edit my video. I opened my laptop ,turned it on and clicked on 'Final Cut Pro' (It's editing program for 'Apple' computers) And I started to edit.

|Couple Hours Latter| 

I'm almost done. Gonna tweet for guys that video is going to be up in half an hour.

Kate Kennady      @katrina2602

Guys video is going to be up in 30 minutes. Go subscribe to my channel if you're not.

I clicked tweet and waited until video downloads. It's already 7:00 pm. Fast day. I guess this Wednesday went quick. When video downloaded I was so tired so I watched movie and went to sleep. Tomorrow Is a big day. I'm moving, I mean finding house where to move....