Chapter 9

Kate's P.O.V. 

'' Get in the car Ensy! '' I laughed. '' What? I'm eating! '' She yelled back. '' C'mon! '' Beth looked pissed off. '' Ok..Ok. But this sandwich is coming with- '' I interrupted her. '' GET IN! ''

'' Ok.. '' She rolled her eyes. And guys laughed. '' That was funny. '' I said. '' Yeah... '' Beth mumbled.

'' So, I talked to Ryan, It's that guy who sells house. He's waiting for us... '' I said and looked at the Ensy. '' Yeah, so what about that security what is in the house, while it isn't sold out? '' Ensy asked me. '' Oh, Ryan said that we have to tell security that we're visiting him. '' I said and we were almost there. It's so fast to get there. '' I'm so happy to live with you. '' Ensy said and smiled at us. '' You can't believe how happy am I! I never lived with another YouTuber. It's a new experience for me. '' I said. '' Me either. I'm so happy that I'm going to live with Ensy Lucy Franta or White. How to call your surname? '' Beth smiled. '' Better is White. I'm used to it. '' She smiled. '' Look we're here! '' I yelled. '' Wow! This place is amazing! House looks better than in the pictures... '' Beth said. '' And bigger... '' Ensy continued. 

'' Ok, let's go! '' I got out of the car and girls too. '' Am...I'm sorry miss...You can't be here. '' I saw security coming on my way. '' Oh, we're visiting Ryan about the house. '' I smiled.  '' Oh...I'm sorry. Then, I guess I'll go. He's in the house. '' He smiled and got away. '' How do you think Kate, he's going to be our security? '' Ensy asked. '' I don't know, I think... '' I said and we got in the house.

Wow! It's so big and amazing! Kitchen looks better than in the pictures here's new things and another stuff. '' Oh, hello girls. You're Kate? '' I saw Ryan. '' Yeah, and you are Ryan ,right? '' I re-asked. '' Yep. So ,how do you like house? '' He asked. '' It's amazing! You're sure it doesn't cost more? '' Ensy asked and smiled. '' Nop. And wait....Aren't you two-? Omg! You are Kate Kennady and Ensy Lucy White. I'm so glad you're searching for a new house and you are here. It's amazing! This house is for girls like you, It has security what will protect you from fan-girls and good light for filming videos. ''

 '' It's perfect! '' I said and went up stairs to look at the rooms. '' This place is so big. '' Beth said and got into room. '' Yeah, I know. '' Ryan laughed. '' So how do you like it? '' He asked. '' It's perfect for us! '' Ensy yelled and jumped on the bed in one room where I was. '' Easy girl....'' I laughed. '' So yeah! We're buying it. '' I smiled and gave him money. '' Is it ok for first year? '' I asked. '' Yep! Everything is good. So...I guess I'll go say Mathew that you bought the house ,so he can start the work. It's security. He's here everyday except Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He's always out there in that little house ,I guess you saw it when you drove in. So here's the keys. '' He said. '' Yep, got it! Thanks. Bye Ryan. '' Everyone said and he got away. '' If you need something just call me, Bye! '' 

'' Wow! Is it a dream? This house is INCREDIBLE! '' Beth yelled. '' Yeah, I agree. '' I smiled. Upstairs were five rooms, one was right in front of the stairs ,next one was at the end of the hall ,right next to that ,was the same room but It's with balcony what's with view to the garden. Then there's two rooms with balcony too but one is with view to the street, and another is with the view to the mountains. So many amazing rooms I don't know what to choose! '' I want this one. '' I saw Beth going into room with balcony with view on the street. '' It's going to be fun watching how security is going to protect us from fans. '' She laughed. Nice choose. '' Ensy? '' I asked. '' I kinda love this room. '' She smiled. It was one of two biggest rooms. It has a big double bed in it and amazing view from the window. And there's amazing big bathroom. Nice table for computer and bookshelf's. Then a little plant next to the window. A wardrobe. There's door to the wardrobe, It's just perfect for Ensy. She has a lot of clothes. Sometimes I think she's a model.  '' Nice, choose. I don't know what to choose. I like two rooms... '' I said. '' What exactly? '' Beth and Ensy asked. '' We'll help you choose. '' Ensy smiled. '' Ok, so one with balcony with view at the mountains or with view at the garden? '' I asked and they didn't know what to choose. There was minute of the silence and then... '' With mountains. '' They both said and I smiled. '' Thanks.. '' I answered and got into room to look what is going to be here. I went in and here's a big double bed, bookshelf and on it ,there's no books but soon here's going to be some books or magazines. I laughed at my self. Then there's a big table for my computer. Of course wardrobe. It's another door. And some plants and another little stuff.... I like it. I got out of the room. '' Girls! We have to go to O2L's house and then me and Beth have to take our stuff from our last apartments. '' I yelled and they got out of their rooms. '' Let's go. ''  Beth and Ensy ran downstairs. '' LOVE THIS HOUSE! '' Beth yelled. Me and Ensy laughed.