Chapter 10

Kate's P.O.V. 

'' WHAT THE-!!! '' I woke up from a screaming in my room. '' WHAT?! WHERE?! '' I yelled. '' Vas Happening?! '' Connor yelled. '' What are you doing in bed with Kate?! '' Ensy yelled at Connor. '' What happened yesterday? '' I asked them. '' I don't know when I got home no one was here. '' Ensy said still looking at Connor like he's an alien. '' I don't remember what happened....Wait! What the hell are you doing here? '' I don't remember anything except when Connor got in my house and we watched-MOVIE! '' I remembered! We were watching a movie! '' I laughed. '' WHAT'S FUNNY HERE, I JUST SAW MY BROTHER WITH MY BEST FRIEND IN BED HALF NAKED! '' She yelled. '' Ensy, don't worry I just stayed for a night. We didn't have anything... '' He tried to calm her down. '' I hope... '' She looked angry. '' Connor you're sure? I don't remember anything. '' I asked. '' Yeah, I remember we watched a 'movie' and you fell asleep so I turned off computer and fell asleep too. '' He answered.

'' Ok, I guess ,I probably have to go back home. '' Connor stood up and put his T-Shirt on. '' I'll walk you to the door. '' I smiled and we got out of room. Ensy still was standing there in shock. We got downstairs. '' Sorry, my sister sometimes is like that... '' Connor said, but I cut him off. '' That's ok. ''

He smiled at me. '' So...I guess I'll go. '' He said but I took his hand. '' Connor...Am...Thanks for, y'now....yesterday. It was really sweet. '' I smiled and hugged him. '' Remember if you need help, just call me. '' He smiled. '' Yeah, and... '' 

'' What's wrong? '' He asked while holding my hand. '' Just, ahg....Please can you help me one day with that anonymous? I really wanna know who it is. What if It's my dad? '' I looked so sad. '' Of course I'm gonna help you. Don't worry, we'll find out who it is. '' He waved with hand and got out of the house.

I don't know why Connor doesn't have a girlfriend. He's the best person I've ever met. '' So, now tell me where have you been yesterday and what happened ,why did you run out? '' Ensy started to question me. I know she's my best friend ,but I am not ready to tell her about anonymous, so I have to lie. '' I-I've got message from my boyfriend. He broke up with me. '' BOYFRIEND?! Kate are you CRAZY?! What the hell you just said? Oh....NOW I FEEL BAD. Cool! (Sarcasm) '' Boyfriend? '' Ensy asked. '' Please don't ask me about it. It was yesterday, now we are over it. And please don't be mad at me. Between me and Connor....Ough...We are not together he's just a friend. Ok?! We're cool? '' I looked at little bit angry. I guess Ensy didn't have clue I can be like that. Me either. '' Ok, Ok. Chill girl. '' She laughed. '' Sorry...I never got that angry. '' 

'' That's ok. '' She mumbled. '' What were you all doing yesterday? '' I asked. I wanna know! Is it bad? '' Oh...So you ran away, everyone questioned Connor. He ran after you. I guess everyone calmed down. We ate and got outside for a walk. Beth ,Jc and Trevor went home. Other people too, except me and Ricky. I didn't want to drive with car. I love walking, so I wanted to go ,cause It stopped raining ,and Ricky said that he want to go too. ''

'' We were walking and It started to rain. Always when I wanna walk it raining. I was wet and cold. We were almost at my house, he stopped me for a second ,and said that this day was amazing and I look so beautiful. I was so happy ,he looked in my eyes and kissed me. I know I know...It sound so fast and strange. But we know each other more than two years...And actually I always liked him. '' I cut her. '' Omg! It's so cool! Did he asked you to be his girlfriend? '' I asked. '' I-I...yes, but I said that I have to think for it. '' She looked sad. '' ARE YOU CRAZY?! If you love him you have to be with him, and if he loves you too, IT'S AMAZING! '' I yelled at her. '' I know....But I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! I'm stupid! '' She looked sad. '' No, you're not! '' I hugged her. '' C'mon let's go to the StarBucks.'' I smiled. I took my bag ,phone and keys. Mathew Isn't home ,cause It's Friday.

We got to the StarBucks and ordered some food, I ordered 'Banana Nut Bread' and Ensy ordered 'Blueberry Scone' . And we got some drinks too I got 'Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino' and Ensy 'Caramel Frappuccino' . 

When we finally got home. Was almost 4 pm so we decided to decorate our house. And clean it ,cause my room still is a big mess and so as Ensy's. 

When we were cleaning the house someone called me. It was Jc.

-'' Hey girl. How are you? '' Wow! He didn't ask me about yesterday. That's good.

'' Hey! I'm good. '' 

-'' Oh...So I'm calling ,cause It's December 4th and only 20 day until Christmas. We wanted to ask y'all. What if we celebrate Christmas in you're house. Maybe even New Year too. '' He sounded so nervous.

'' Y-Yeah...I guess. Ensy won't mind... '' 

-'' Cool! Then...Ok, I'll see you latter. Bye. '' 

'' BB! '' I ended the call.

'' Who was it? '' Ensy asked me. '' It was Jc. He asked me can all guys from O2L stay in our house at Christmas till New Year. Hope you don't mind that we're going to celebrate Christmas and New Year here... '' I smiled. '' Yeah, but for Christmas I'm going to Phoenix to see my mom....'' She said. '' Oh, but at New Year are you going to home? '' I asked. '' Yeah! Of course. '' She smiled and I looked happy. 

'' NEW YEAR!!! YAHAAAAS ALMOST 2014! Can't wait!!! '' I yelled and jumped on the sofa.