Chapter 15

Ricky's P.O.V. 

Agh...I can't sleep anymore.

What time is it? 

4:00 am ?! Cool, we have flight in 3 hours. I guess I have to wake up guys.

I turned to the left side and WHAT THE HECK?! Ensy? What is she-oh! I remember...We watched movie and she fell as sleep. BUT SHE DIDN'T PACK her suitcase.

'' Ensy. '' I whispered trying to wake her up.

'' Mhmmh? '' She mumbled.

'' It's 4:00 a.m.! '' I said.

'' And what? '' She was soo sleepy.

'' You are here! IN O2L's house! '' I said and she opened eyes in shock.

'' WHAT?! How? '' She yelled.

'' Shhhhh....Yesterday we watched movie and you fell asleep. '' I said.

'' Omg! I haven't packed my suitcase yet and...omg what to do? '' She started to panic.

'' Take my car and drive to your house when you will get ready drive back and we'll go to the airport. '' I said and kissed her on cheek.

'' Thank you Ricky. You're my saver!!! '' She smiled and quickly got out of the bed, put her clothes on. She was in my clothes. And ran down stairs.

Ok, now I have to wake up guys.

I got in Connor's room and what I see! He's sleeping on the ground, laptop opened working...some food on the floor, pillows all over the room, TYPICAL CONNOR!!! 

He's always in this little part of his room. But his room is the biggest in the house. I am jealous sometimes.

I just got out of the room. I saw his suitcase packed so I'll woke him up latter. Especially when he has nice dreams on the ground.

I decided to make fun of Kian ,cause he always wakes me up joking. So I have an amazing idea!

I took cotton wool and got glass of water. I put little part of cotton wool in water and put this little piece in his ear.

'' OMG! WHAT THE? '' Kian yelled trying to get it out of his ear. '' RICKY?! DAFAQ?! '' He yelled at me.

'' Smile to camera Kian! '' I said pointing at my phone.

'' Thank you. '' He looked angry and pushed me out of his room. 

'' Don't forget we have flight after 3 hours, and here's an hour to drive to airport. '' I yelled and laughed at the same time.

Then I got to Jc's room and I guess I woke him up with that laugh. Cause Jc's room is right next to the Kian's room. That's a  bit stupid. I wanted to make fun of Jc too.

'' Hey, dude you woke up? '' I asked him.

'' Yeah, Kian's screaming and your laughing wake me up. So we have flight soon. I'm going to get ready. '' He said and I nodded while walking out of his room.

Well, THAT WAS FUN! Ok, now I feel like I'm Trevor...

I packed all my stuff and I guess it's time to wake up Mr Franta from his beauty on the ground sleep.

I got in his room, as his laptop was opened I took it and played one of my songs. Guess what?! The new cover what's coming at March 16th. 

I'll put it so loud. I clicked on timer ,put laptop back next to his hear, and got out.

1.2.3 HERE WE GO!

I heard that music from his room. Omg! So loud...I heard Connor yelling. Nice! This is going to be my best day.

'' What's going on? '' Kian got out of his room.

'' Nothing, just waking up Connor. '' I smiled. He nodded with strange face and got back inside his room. 

'' RICKY! '' I heard Connor yelling and turning off my song.

I opened doors and laughed. He had an imprint on the face of the carpet. '' Hahaha! You look fab. '' I laughed and pointed at his face.

'' I know...Worst morning. '' He mumbled while cleaning everything.

'' Ok, get ready we have flight in 2 hours. We're going in an hour... '' I said and got out of the room.

I'll call Ensy. Hope she got home safe.

-'' Heeeeeeyaaa! '' I heard her screaming in phone.

'' How are you? When are you coming? '' I asked,

-'' We'll be in 30 minutes. Kate's still in shower. TIDY GIRL!!! '' 

'' Ok, then we wait. '' 

-'' Byyyeeez! '' She laughed. She amazing! That's why I love her...

|30 Minutes Latter| 

'' They're here! '' Kian yelled from downstairs.

'' Open doors you lazy person! '' I yelled back.

'' Ok... ''

'' Ricky, what do we need?! '' I heard Connor yelling.

'' Connor, just cameras and clothes. DON'T FORGET ABOUT MONEY!!! '' I yelled. S*** I forgot about money... '' Oh, and Passport. '' I mumbled while looking for my wallet. 

'' Ok, thanks. When are the girls coming? '' He asked.

'' They already are here dude! '' I laughed.

'' WHAT?! '' He ran downstairs.

Oh Connor...INCREDIBLE PERSON!

I got my suitcase and went downstairs. '' Ready guys? '' I asked and everyone nodded. I have two suitcases cause one is with clothes and another stuff and one little one is with cameras and everything for filming...

Connor has the same ,but Jc with Kian have one suitcase for each. 

'' Where are your suitcases? '' Kian asked girls.

'' In the car...DUH!!! '' Kate laughed.

'' Oh, yeah... '' He smiled and we got out of the house. 

We got everything in car and sat in car. '' Ok, let's go. '' I'm driving today. Of Course Cause It's my car!!!

'' Sam ,Patricia and Trevor are going to be at the airport. They're already waiting for us... '' Kate said.

'' Good. '' Jc mumbled.

.

.

.

.

When we finally got to the airport guys waited for us and we went to the airplane. Registration already started so we got there in time. 

After registration and all those stupid checks. We got to our plane. 

I was sitting between Ensy and Kian. Connor was between Kate and Jc.

And Beth was between Trevor and I don't know what person. 

I guess Sam got the best place. He's sitting next to the Patricia and no one's sitting next to them...

HAWAII HERE WE GO!!!