Chapter 25

Kate's P.O.V. 

Today I have nothing planed. It's like relax day of a party. I just made coffee to myself and started to watch TV. I don't really care what's going there, I'm just watching for fun...

Later I heard Ensy come downstairs. '' Morning! '' She smiled jumping off the last step on the stairs. 

'' Mornin' . So now you're 21 ,huh? How does it feel? '' I asked smiling.

'' Pretty old... '' She laughed and made herself some coffee. '' Y'know. I feel so good. Thanks for everything. '' She smiled.

'' For everything?! I haven't done anything! You met me, you introduced me to everyone, YOU MADE MY LIFE!!! '' I said. She smiled while drinking her coffee. '' But anyway. How are you and Ricky? '' I asked.

'' So amazing! I got trough a lot of brake ups and I'm happy we're back together...It never happened to my last boyfriends. '' She smiled. Woah! I guess she had a lot of boyfriends....And yeah! Of course she had. How can't that beautiful girl with dark brown hair and emerald green eyes have not got a boyfriend?!

'' I never had a brake up-I never even had a boyfriend.... '' I said looking a bit sad, but then....Why do I need it? Being free is amazing feeling. I'm still 20, my life isn't over.

'' What about Rob? '' She asked. 

'' I said we weren't together. That we were good friends doesn't mean anything. '' I said and she nodded.

'' Haven't you been in love? '' She started to question me.

'' Well, I have. But then It just faded away, cause that boy had a girlfriend, and I didn't have any chance. '' I said.

'' But now? I mean....Now. Maybe someone of guys? Maybe Joey? You are so good friends... '' She said and I layed at my back.

'' I-I don't know...I don't have. I like guys,but they're just friends...Except Kian and Connor. Kian's almost my enemy. But I forgave him yesterday. And Connor's my best friend...The same as Joey. But Joey is more like brother to me. He's always so sweet and the one I can trust. Cause you know what Connor did in Hawaii. '' I explained. 

'' What a difficult life you have. '' She said waving her hands up.

'' You know...Maybe it's even good that I'm forever alone. '' I said a bit carrying on myself. 

'' Well, believe me. You will find the one you love. '' She smiled and I just rolled my eyes. I actually like being free. It's just something you can't always feel when you're 20, cause a lot of people are dating with someone when they're 20 and more. I'M SPECIAL! Yay! Something I can be proud of...

We were laying on the sofa drinking our coffee. 

'' Awhh...My coffee cup is empty. '' I said.

'' Well, go get some more. '' She said and I tried to look so lazy.

'' Pleeeeeease.... '' I mumbled reaching cup to her. 

'' Agh...Ok. '' She rolled her eyes and went to kitchen. 

I heard my phone rang. I guess It's twitter again...Or maybe just message. 

'' Who's writing? '' She asked coming back from the kitchen and putting my mug on the little table. 

'' I don't know... '' I said and reached after my phone. '' Oh...It's Tyler. '' I smiled. And my phone rang again. '' Aaaaaand...This one's froom.....CatKing-I-I mean Connor '' I laughed at the end. 

From - Ma Queen *.*

Heyya girl. Yesterday nice party. Hope you slept well. Wanted to invite you to restaurant with some of my friends...Probably your friends too))) On March 22nd.