"What exactly are you gonna say to him?" Dean asked. "Hey, I saw you die in a dream, you all good?"

Sam sighed, before shrugging. "I don't know yet."

"Well you'd better figure it out." Dean said as he knocked on the door. "Because in approximately ten seconds, he'll be standing here."

The door opened, revealing a girl with dark hair and mysterious eyes. Deans eyes widened noticeably, causing Sam to furrow his brows before speaking.

"Uh, hey." Sam said with a warm smile. "I'm Sam, and this is my brother Dean."

"Right, what're you doing at my house, at." The girl checked her watch. "2am?"

"Morgan?" Dean questioned, he was still staring doe eyed at the girl in front of him, yet she just flashed him a look of disgust. Sam ignored his brothers weird attitude.

"We're sorry to bother you miss" Sam paused, waiting for her to fill in her name.

"Riggs."

"Miss Riggs, we're just wondering if there's a Morgan staying in this house?" Sam asks, his smile still warm and friendly, which only causes the girl to furrow her brows and fold her arms, not buying the brothers crap.

"Who's asking?" Her petite body leaned against the door frame as she stared down the two brothers, her eyes occasionally meeting Dean's green ones.

"We need to speak to him." Sam spoke, and she rolled her eyes, straightening her posture.

"Well, you're looking at him." Morgan growled. "But I do prefer to be called a she, just a preference."

"Y-you don't remember anything?" Dean asked, his face in a scowl, but Morgan just shrugged.

"Can we come in?" Sam asked, which made Morgan's face scrunch up.

"Right." She placed her hands on her hips. "How about you guys come back tomorrow, you know, when it's not 2am and then maybe I'll consider speaking to you."

She grinned, before slamming the door in the brothers face. She took a deep breath, afraid of what conversation may be had between her and the two brothers the following day, her body leaning against the door.

"Well, that went well." Sam said to his brother, who was still staring at the door in awe. He clearly fancied the girl a bit, which didn't surprise the younger brother, his brother would do anything to get himself laid. This kinda disgusted Sam, because he had always believed in love instead of one night stands, but that was just him.

Sam nudged his brother, telling him that they should leave and Dean obliged, following Sam down the steps and getting into the driver's seat of the Impala. They drove off, the only noise was the rumble of the Impala. Shortly after leaving, they found a small motel and went inside.

"So, tomorrow we'll go back and just explain everything?" Dean asked, collapsing down on the bed, which felt like cardboard compared to his bed back at the bunker. "And you expect her to just believe us?"

Sam shook his head, sitting on the other bed. "I don't expect her to instantly believe us, but I expect us to keep her safe, you know, just in case. For once Dean, I want these visions to do some good."

Dean sighed, pursing his lips whilst tucking his hands behind his bed and kicking his boots off. "Don't worry Sammy, we'll save her."

"So, are you gonna tell me what that was about?" Sam asked after a moment.

"What What was about?" Dean replied with his own question, playing innocent.

"Morgan, you know her. How?" Sam questioned, Dean just sighed loudly.

"I don't Sam, I was just stating her name." The elder Winchester lied, and Sam wasn't buying any of it. "Just drop it."

Sam nodded with a sigh, knowing his brother would tell him when he was ready.

Meanwhile, Morgan was scribbling away in her journal, writing down her previous hunt. She was still trying to find out what had happened to her that night, she had gone to witches, demons, prayed to god and yet, nothing. She still had no clue how she did what she did when she was eleven, how she had that strength, or even that power to kill her father. She hit her head slightly on her headboard out of frustration, before closing her eyes and praying to god as she does most nights, praying for a solution or even just a bit of closure.

"Morgan?" The familiar voice called out, Morgan opened her eyes and smiled at the man standing at the foot of her bed. She got up and hugged him, a man she hadn't seen in a long time.

"Cas, it's good to see you." She told him, before pulling away. "I see you answered my prayer." She teased. Cas had been there for Morgan ever since she was a kid, he had answered her prayers when she cried to god, begging for her parents back. He would come and comfort her, yet he'd never tell her about why it happened, or what came over her, apparently he 'isn't allowed to'.

"It's good to see you to." Cas replied. "Indeed, as always. You haven't been praying as much lately though, is everything okay?"

She shrugged. "What's there to pray for? You can't tell me what's wrong with me, god never hears me and so, what's the point."

"Morgan-"

"No Cas, it's fine. It really is, I have you and that's all I need. You're my family." She told the angel, causing him to smile at her. She intertwined her hand into his, looking at his eyes. She had always loved Cas, in the way a sister loves a brother or a friend loves a friend.

"You'll be okay?" Cas asked, and Morgan nodded in response, a fake smile plastered on her lips.

"Of course, i'll be fine. I'm always fine." She said. "And besides, I'm the hardest son of a bitch going."

He chuckled at he comment, before nodding and disappearing into the air with the sound of wings filling her ears. She sighed, collapsing back on her bed. She hated lying to Cas, even about small things about how she felt. She wanted to cry, she wanted to tell him how awful she felt all the time, how she just wanted closure for what happened 18 years ago, yet she couldn't form the words.

Another day, another step closer to finding out what she truly was.