Chapter 5: Rock The Boat

Thursday, June 26th  

"Do you wanna get in the back seat?" I asked trying to not sound too excited.

He gave me a puzzled look and in reply I answered "I'm ready."

I hopped out of the car and into the back seat. I pushed our clothes onto the floor and laid down across the seat. He climbed in and closed the door behind him. This time when he kissed me, I could tell he was holding nothing back. My body began to tingle as he continuously moved his hands about my body. The texture off his hair felt good between my fingers and his smell was so enticing. Even after playing basketball he still manage to smell good. I don't know what came over me but I felt so comfortable in that moment that my mind stopped thinking and my body just started moving, caressing, feeling him and his emotions sync with mine. I wanted him closer. I wrapped my legs around his back and as he fell on top of me I could feel his erection between my legs. A smile came to my mouth which interrupted our kiss. He pulled away and lifted up in the seat as high as he could without hitting his head. He looked deep into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul. His eyes were warm and sweet, sincere, and very happy. He extended his body to get out of his shorts as I shimmied out of my pants; as his shorts fell I could see his erection struggling to escape his boxers. My eyes opened wide and I felt my mouth get dry, to my pleasant surprise he was a lot bigger than my previous sexual partners. I tried my best to get myself together, but before I could he smiled and dripped right back down to kissing me. This time soft and delicate, he slid down my underwear and slid one arm under my body using it to better position me on the small seat, and using his other hand to find my entry point. When he found it I realised I was very ready for him, my breathing was getting heavier, my body was yearning for him. He didn't waste much time touching before he finally buried himself with in me.

I gasped at the feeling of him entering me, he was big and he seemed to fill me completely, he deepen his thrust until he was as deep as he could go. I looked at him and I could see the delight swimming across his face. As he continued to thrust he moved in a way that was in tempo, as if he was dancing... grinding. I close my eyes as his hips swayed and my body tighten around him. He felt so good, so close, I felt so free. I opened my eyes to see he was watching me. Gauging how much I was enjoying everything. I was so embarrassed, I removed my hands from around his neck and used them to cover my face. He clucked and said

"You're very beautiful. I love it when you get shy, it is so cute."

He removed my hands and put them back around his neck. Then began thrusting deeper and harder. The circular motion in his thrust was rubbing against me and felt so good. He grabbed a handful of my hair. And thrusted into me a few more times before suddenly he let go and pulled himself out of me. When I looked up to see why, he had semen all over his hand. I hadn't even noticed he never put on a condom. I truly believed in practicing safe sex and I should have been mad but I was more mad he didn't last just a little longer! It was by far the greatness, and wildest thing I had done sexually. I was to content with this moment to be angry. I looked at him again and the sight was so funny. I just threw my head back in laughter.

"What is so funny?" He said sounding very confused.

"Oh, sorry, it's just that looking at you covered in... that, is very funny."

"Oh yeah? Why don't I just rub some on you."

"Nooo, no no no, I'll stop laughing, but don't fucking touch me."

He leaned forward as if to touch my leg with his covered hand.

"Ah!" I squealed.

Apparently this was funny to him. I reached to the floor and threw his t-shirt at him then felt around for my clothes. He used his shirt to clean his hands and, now deflating, penis then balled it up and put it on the floor. By then I had put my shirt back on and opened the door to put on my pants. I went to stand up and I could feel he had been inside me and it felt... empty. I put my pants on and then stepped into my shoes. He was all dressed to and getting out the car.

"Well It's 3 o'clock. We still have a little time before our shift is supposedly over. Are we calling it a night early?" I asked.

"I was thinking we could take a walk around the park." He said and reached his hand out to me.

I smiled, "Sure, but only if I can hold the clean hand." I laughed.

He laughed and grabbed me with his arm around my shoulders and we started off into the park. This night was going perfect. It wasn't supposed to be a date but if it was, it would have been the best date ever. We climbed to the top of the slide and he pulled out a package from his pocket. He was about to smoke. I thought it was super considerate that he was not high earlier during such an intimate time together. After he had everything together for him to smoke we walked around the whole park, through the picnic tables and upto a giant field.

"Have you ever looked at the stars in savannah?"

As he asked he laid down on the ground on his back, hands behind his head, looking to the sky.

"No, they are kind of hard to see. They seemed much better at home." I replied as I sat down beside him. I wasn't from Savannah and I had only been here a little over a year.

"Well you just weren't looking from the right place."

"I guess not."

"Lay down"

I looked at him confused for a moment.

"You're not uncomfortable laying in the grass shirtless?"

"Nope" he chuckled but never stopped looking up.

I laid down next to him with my head on his chest so that we created a "T" shape in the grass. The stars looked amazing. We laid there until five o'clock and then I took him home.