Coulson walked in behind him.

"I'll fly you there. Keep the love alive. Means the portal won't collapse on itself like it did at SHIELD," Tony then turned to Thor, munching on a blueberry, "No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing. And a gorgeous girl."

The God scowled at him, making the billionaire gulp. He looked back at the group, "Also, it means the portal can open as wide and stay as long as Loki wants."

Tony threw another blueberry into his mouth, his gaze landing on a crew member's screen, "Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the topsails. That man is playing GALAGA! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did."

He placed a hand over one eye and looks around the monitors, "How does Fury do this?"

To his right, Agent Maria Hill crossed her arms and gave him a look, "He turns."

"Well, that sounds exhausting."

Without anyone noticing, Tony presses a tiny hacking implant on the side of one of Fury's monitors. No one except Perci.

"The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. Only a major component he still needs is a main power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube."

Thor raised an eyebrow, lost, and Perci scrunched her nose up.

Maria gave him another funny look, "When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?"

A smug smirk crossed Stark's face, "Last night. The packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?"

Steve sighed, "Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?"

Bruce, perched on a chair, answered him, "He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier."

Tony took a step closer to him, "Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunnelling effect."

The Doctor tilted his head, thinking about it, "Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet."

The billionaire surged forward, grasping the curly haired man's hand. His hair kinda reminded Perci of Leo's mop, "Finally, someone who speaks English."

Steve looked completely lost, "Is that what just happened?"

Perci shrugged, her shoulders almost meeting her ears.

Tony and Banner shook hands, mutual respect blooming between the two. The billionaire suddenly grinned at the man, "It's good to meet you, Dr Banner. Your work on anti-electron is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster."

Perci just couldn't. A burst of huge laughter escaped her mouth, not laughing at Bruce, but at Tony. Oh yeah. They're gonna get along just fine. But all Hades would break loose if he met Leo.

Banner looked down, however, a little uncomfortable, "Thanks."

The demigoddess reached over and punched him in the arm, hard, and to everyone's surprise, bar Thor, he stumbled to the right a little bit.

"I didn't mean it like that Bruce. He," She jerked a thumb at Tony, "Is just a complete idiot."

The man himself gasped dramatically, "How could you?! I'm fabulous."

She laughed again. Thor loved her laugh, just didn't like the fact that he hadn't caused it.

Then with an entrance almost like Zeus's, Nick Fury walked in.

The Daughter of Poseidon grinned at him, "Hey Nicky, how's the hair?"

The bald man glared at her, as best as he could with one eye. Tony snickered. The Director then turned to Stark, "Dr Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him."

Steve crossed his arms, "Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon."

Fury continued, "I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys."

Again, Thor looked lost, "Monkeys? I don't understand."

Loudly, Steve suddenly exclaimed, "I do!! I understood that reference."

Perci shook her head while Tony rolled his eyes. She turned to the God, before quietly saying, "I'll tell you later."

Stark faced Bruce once again, "Shall we play Doctor?"

"Let's play some."

:3

Sally had told Thor, one night after she'd been gone for a week, that Perci would be in a cabin on Montuak Beach. She'd even pointed it out on a map, with a secretive smirk. Having the God around the apartment was nice and he was a gentleman.

Though the woman was against the idea of forced marriage, Sally really likes Thor and loved the idea of having him married to her daughter. She just wished the situation was different.

:3

The Norse God landed on the sandy shore and panicked to see a giant black dog pounce on his betrothed.

A yell left his throat and he threw his hammer, it slamming into the creature's side.

It yelped and Lady Persephone jumped to her feet, before running to the massive, whimpering animal with a concerned look. The sea green-eyed woman turned her eyes to Thor, finally noticing his presence.

"Stay back, my Lady. The creature must be dealt with."

A spark of something flashed in her eyes because her glare was fired at him, "What did you just say?" The demigoddess's voice was calm but deadly.

But the God was oblivious, still assured that the creature would attack her like before, "The monstrosity behind you."

Perci's chest rumbled.

Thor stalked closer, not taking his eyes off the hellhound. Mjölnir flew into his hand and he raised it to finish the creature.

A fist slammed into his jaw.

Thor, completely shocked that Perci had hit him, looked at her with wide eyes.

A dark look had settled on her face, "You will not touch Mrs O'Leary."

Her leg lifted and she Sparta kicked him away. He fell back, quite a distance away, but Perci quickly stepped forward to lay a foot on his chest, "And don't you ever call her a monstrosity again, or I'll kick your ass so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week."

She walked away, leaving Thor laying on the sand, only knowing that he would never touch the animal again and that his jaw and chest hurt.