Epilogue Pt. 2 The Wedding

Everly

I looked down and nervously fiddled with the gorgeous white silk.

"Are you ready?" Mia asked me looking stunning in a long baby blue dress.

"Yes," I said giving an unconvincing smile. "Oh, who am I kidding. Of course, I'm not okay! I'm walking out the marry the man of my dreams in just five minutes!"

"It's okay. You'll be fine."

"You're one to talk. Speaking of weddings. When are you and Alex getting married?"

"What?!" She spluttered. And I chuckled.

"Kidding," I added quickly.

"You better be." She scowled.

"Maybe I shouldn't have made the bridesmaid colors blue."

"Why's that?" She asked.

"Blue doesn't really complement your red hair. Not that it's a bad thing. I should've thought about that."

"Oh don't go thinking it's your fault. It's your special day. If you asked me to show up in a trash bag I probably would. I'll just make you wear yellow or orange at my wedding."

"Well, there goes your kindness. It was nice while it lasted."

"Everly are you ready?" Kim asked peeking through the curtain.

"Yes," I said taking a big breath.

"Okay well let's go," Joe said walking in. I took his arm and he lead me to my soon to be husband. Instead of playing traditional music, we played a cover of Karson and I singing Will You Marry Me by Jason Derulo. As I walked down the aisle I looked around at my short list of family and friends. Finally, my eyes landed on Karson who was staring at me; eyes filled with admiration and lust. I then took my place next to him at the altar. This was it. The moment I would become Everly Kape.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Karson and Everly. Do you, Karson Kaleb Kape take Everly Desiree Annalore to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance?" 

"I do." He said with a smile.

And do you, Everly Desiree Annalore take Karson Kaleb Kape to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife! You may now kiss the bride." He said turning to Karson.

"You're my wife."

"And you're my husband," I said with tears of joy. He leaned in and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Get a room!" Alex hissed from the side of the altar. I rolled my eyes and smiled deepening the kiss.

"Ladies and gentlemen I now introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Karson Kape."

——————-

Karson swung me round and round in circles to the beat of the music.

"I. Love. You. So. Much." He said in between quick pecks on my lips.

"I love you too," I said my face overrode with joy. I just couldn't stop smiling.

"May I have this dance?" Alex asked coming up next to me. Karson growled at him and I took Alex's hand.

"You know. I used to have a crush on you." Alex said with a sad smile.

"Oh, I know."

"What do you mean?" He asked taken aback.

"Karson told me years ago."

"That little scoundrel." He said with a grimace.

"I mean. It was pretty obvious. I pretty much figured it out after you saw him kissing my neck back in New York."

"Oh wow. You have a great memory; I forgot all about that."

"Yeah, I guess."

"My turn!" Karson spun me back into his arms.

"I don't think so," Harrison said coming up from behind and stealing me from him. It was like that for the next hour, between Karson, Alex, Harrison, Xavier, and Joe.

"Okay, that's enough. I'd like to dance with my husband." I finally said to the other four.

"Thanks." He said hugging me.

"I did it for my own sake, not yours. I really wanted to dance with you. It's been a crazy day. I just want to dance with you to my heart's content." I looked up at him and saw he was crying. Which of course made me cry too.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm so happy," I yelled out and a handful of people looked at us and sighed.

"I love you, ya know that?"

"I know. You remind me ten times a day. Why do you think we're here?" I laughed.

"Because we love each other."

"Forever."