Chapter 10: Talking To Her- Kinda...

Karson

My plan was going perfectly until I found out that 'Jake' guy had the hots for her. Apparently, he had been staying at the same hotel she was. He says, "It was like love at first sight!" I did some digging and got ahold of the security cameras, turns out, he got shot down by Beauty. Talk about embarrassing!

Anyways, I had my agent contact some people, and now we had a new program born, for celebrities to go out and experience the real world, public school. I'll admit; being a millionaire with connections had its perks. And before you ask, yes, I did make this just to go to Beauty's school, of course, I could have just flown over from New York but how weird would it seem for a famous singer to just appear in a different state with a random girl? Exactly. So anyway, I decided to stay at my brother, Alexander's house for the time I would be here, he was very surprised to see me and he was being a great host, but I could tell under so many layers that he was jealous of my success, I didn't blame him. He could do some wicked art! But the only thing he was known for, was being my brother, he chose to move here to escape.

When my mother died, dad became an alcoholic, Alexander couldn't take it, and so he moved his 13-year-old self to our 3rd cousin's house, which just so happened to be in Phoenix, Arizona. Of course, now he was 18 and owned his own house, but he stayed hidden in the country. No one knew he was in Arizona. Anyways, yeah pretty sad right? Well enough about my life.

Beauty and I locked eyes, my heart fluttered quickly, I felt a spark, I wasn't sure why. I gave her a tiny smirk, then I waved, a blush took place going up from her neck to the top of her head. Immediately a handful of people sitting around her looked back, she tried covering her face, but recognition took place as they realized whom she was. I chuckled silently, it was obvious she wasn't used to the attention.

_______________

My new principal Mr. Faith finished his speech then we were let out to go home, I quickly ran to catch up with Beauty, I caught her and what I did next was stupid.

"H-Hey Whoa!" I said tripping, then looking up at her pretty face.

"Y-You're Karson Kape!"

"Yeah." I said getting up and brushing the imaginary dust off my pants. "I uh-h-here!" I said going to give her the phone but then was crushed by what felt like hundreds of fan-girls.

"See you tomorrow I guess," she said slowly walking away.

Oh no! I missed my chance!

Everly

I immediately felt under-dressed. I was wearing just my light blue sweater and black leggings talking to Karson Kape! I attempted keeping my cool but on the inside, I was secretly dying! He didn't seem to notice anything peculiar though, which was good. I still couldn't believe that he and several other celebrities were at my school! I couldn't wait to see what would happen!

__________

"Oh sorry excuse me!" I said as I accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh, no worries," a beautiful dirty-blonde man said cheekily smiling at me, then picking up my pocketbook.

He had luscious dirty-blond hair with gray eyes and a sharp yet warm jaw-line. He looked like he came straight out of a photo shoot, but he still had a comforting blue and gray striped V-neck tee with dark black-washed jeans. With his outfit, he paired huge black glasses and a blue beanie.

"Hello my name is Alexander Kap-llo. But you can call me Alex."

"Oh hi Alex, I'm Everly. Everly Desiree Annalore." My mother always loved our last name, her full name was Audrina Alivienne Annalore and my father's was Jae Aiden Annalore

"Why hello Everly Desiree Annalore. You have quite a unique and beautiful name. Where does it originate from?"

"Well, Everly is English, Desiree is French, and Annalore is German. My dad was German, and my mom was half French and half English so they made my middle name and first name French and English. My mom's maiden name was Moreau because my grandfather was 100% French and my grandmother was 100% English so...I'm sorry I'm rambling..." Stupid stupid! I said mentally slapping myself. Here I was rambling about my entire family history to this cute guy I met on the street! I really needed to control myself!

"Interesting."

"Um, yeah...So I guess I'll see you around?"

"Actually, do you want to accompany me to the coffee shop?"

"Okay...I guess. I have nothing better to do."

____________

"So what are your hobbies?" He asked me clearing his throat and setting down his coffee.

"Well...I guess I like singing and...Cooking? Oh! And the color light blue! Though I suppose that's my interests, not my hobbies.."

"No no, it's fine! I don't really like too many things either. Just art. See here's an example." He said pulling out his phone.

"Holy crap! That's good!" I said looking in awe. It was a picture of a lion that had a crown on the top and it was amazing!

"Well, it's not one of my best works."

"I'd like to see your 'good' art then!"

"So you wanna see me again?"

"I-I mean...Yeah sure...You're pretty cool."

"I like you Everly Desiree Annalore, you're pretty neat. You know what? Here's my phone number."

"Um...Well, you see... I do have a phone, but uh, I lost it."

"You...Lost it?"

"Yeah. As in, it disappeared. Gone."

"Well, here it is anyways," he said handing me a paper with his number on it. He then got up and walked out of the quiet cafe doors.

"Ahh..." I said sighing dreamily.