A new home

The next morning we got woken up by his dad
"Time to wake up love birds!" He yells in the room which scared me half to death.

I grabbed Natsu and squeezed him so hard he yelped. "Sorry!" I yell upon hearing the yelp.

"It's ok but damn your strong. Remind me never to pick a fight with you." He says while rubbing his chest. I just giggle.

"Come on you two it's noon! You guys can at least have lunch and Natsu you need to take this poor girl shopping for clothes since she lost everything." His mom says as she appears behind his dad.

"I was already planning on it mom!" Natsu shouts while heading to the restroom.

"Come on dear. You can eat and then try on some clothes that will be suitable for now so you can shop. Natsu can borrow the car for the day to take you out." She says while motioning for me to follow her

"Yahoo! I get to use the car!" Natsu yells from the bathroom. We all laugh and head downstairs

After eating a lunch of sandwiches and some chips I follow Natsu's mom to try on some clothes. She asks me what I like to wear and I tell her mostly pants and shirts because I don't like to show my body.

She says "But my dear you have a beautiful body and you should show it."

I blush. "Thanks." I say sheepishly.

"Here. Try this on." She says and hands me a red sundress with red sandals.

I try it on and it fits! I look in the mirror and I'm amazed at how I look in it. I don't look that big in it at all. I amazingly look pretty good. I have a figure again and the dress shows off my curves without me looking like a squished tomato. I smile and give the nice woman a hug.

"Thank you. It's beautiful! I'll be sure to give it back in great condition." I tell her.

"My dear keep it. It's my gift to you." She says with a warm smile.

"Really?" I ask with excitement

"Yes sweetie. Now let's go show Natsu how good you look!" She says with a smile as she opens the door. I blush and follow close behind.

We reach the top of the stairs and she clears her throat to get the boys attention. They turn and look and she moves to the side to reveal me. Natsu's jaw dropped to the floor while his dad just smiled and laughed while pushing Natsu's jaw back up.

"You look beautiful." Natsu finally says when I reach the bottom of the stairs.

I blush and say "thank you"

He extends his arm and I take it. He leads me out of the house and to the car.

"Have fun you two!" His parents call out to us.

We wave and drive off.

"Natsu let's stop by the bank first so I can get some money and request a new bank card." I tell him as we drive off

"Alright but today is completely on me. No buts!"He says with a smile.

"You sure? Buying new clothes can be really expensive." I tell him

"I don't care. My parents gave me money to treat you and I have my own I've been saving. Today is on me!"

"But natsu...."

"No buts!" He says with a smirk and I just nod.

We take care of business at the bank and head to the mall. There we see Grey and Gajeel with two girls. We run up to them and they are shocked to see us especially me in a dress. They introduce us to levy and Juvia. And we tell them what Lucy and Lisanna did and how I'm staying with natsu now.