Chapter Ten

Elli's eyes widened as she looked over the three of them, unsure of what to say.

"I have powers?"

"Yes! You have your own unique powers!" Loki exclaimed

As she registered what she had done and what Loki had said, she began to bounce on the balls of her feet before throwing her hands into the air.

"I have powers!"

The others around her laughed as Elli threw her arms around Loki's neck. He held her tightly before pulling her back, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Each day, after your schooling, you and I are going to train these powers of yours so you can get total control over them." Loki told her.

When they all returned home, no matter how many times she pleaded with Loki to start her training that night, he made sure she went to bed. In his bedroom, he changed into his pajamas as Alice got under the covers.

"Who would have thought that Elli possessed the power to use Jotun magic?"

"I guess she just needed to mature a bit. That's how it was with me." Alice replied.

"Frankly, I don't even know where to start tomorrow. We have no known books about this magic and I only know some of its origins from my past research."

"Loki... do you think you possess it, too?"

"It's a possibility. One I've never ventured into," He told her. "I am only half Jotun so I might not be able to."

"Who knows? You and Elli might discover that you both have it."

Alice grinned as she watched Loki slip himself under the covers. He took her in his arms and kissed the top of her head as she leaned into his touch.

"We raised a good bunch, wouldn't you say?" He mumbled against her hair.

"And we did a mighty fine job, too."

Alice tilted her head back and leaned forward, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. Before she could pull away, Loki took her face in his hands, deepening the kiss. She laughed through it, pressing her hands against his chest. She pulled back slowly, letting the kiss linger. She giggled as Loki licked his lips.

"Who would have thought we'd end up here in this very moment?" Alice spoke softly.

"Certainly not me."
The two laughed together as she cuddled closer to him.

"I truly hope everyone's alright at home." She commented.

"I'm sure they are. We'll go to them when the week is done and warn them. Plus, I'm sure that after HYDRA was defeated by them, they put all their energy into preparing for Thanos after we told them about him so many times."

Alice scoffed as Loki playfully rolled his eyes.

"No matter what happens to any of us... just know that you and I will always find our way back to each other." Loki told her quietly, taking her chin between his thumb and forefinger.

Alice smiled brightly as she placed her hand over his, caressing the skin. The two leaned in and kissed one another before laying back down on the bed. Loki chuckled as he placed his arm behind his head as Alice moved on top of him. She straddled his waist as she laid her chin against his chest. He ran his fingers through her hair as she hummed in content.

"I love you... my darling." Loki whispered.

He smiled triumphantly as the blush rose to Alice's cheeks. She moved up his body and kissed him sweetly.