Intro

Hi! My name is Y/N. I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school. Not that anyone cares really. See I'm what people call a loner. I'm always alone. It's only because I'm so shy and scared to meet people. Even when people do talk to me they eventually leave because I'm to shy to talk to them. I open up to certain people like my next door neighbor. She's older than me and the motherly type. My mother is dead so I see her as my mother. She's hardly home anymore though.

Anyways. I live alone in a small apartment. I like it because I don't have to talk to anyone and I can do what I want. My parents died a couple of years ago and left me more than enough money to live off of until I get a job. College is already taken care of thanks to them. I know how to budget my money except for food. Yeah I like comfort food. I only eat because I'm depressed and lonely but I'm to scared to make friends. They will reject me like everyone else did.

Enough pity now. Point is I'm fat and no one likes fat girls. No one. I learned that thanks to all the years of bullying. I can dream though. There's this guy named Natsu Dragneel that I absolutely love. His smile can make me smile the whole day even if I'm being bullied. But he only likes skinny girls. That's all I have seen him with. One white haired girl named Lisanna and a blonde girl named Lucy. Both are hot and be all over him. I don't know why but he's single now. I heard them have a bad fight one day and they agreed to break up. I feel bad for him but what can I do?

I'm just the fat girl that no one cares about.