Sozin's comet Part 3

Start from the beginning

"I may need what?" Lillian's voice caused them to freeze. When Zuko turned and faced Lillian he couldn't recognize the girl before him. Lillian stood in gold armor with her hair in a high ponytail. The swords were on her back and she held a shield. Lillian didn't look like a Princess or his girlfriend. She looked like a queen ready to save her people, "wow..." Zuko and Sokka spoke as they stared at her.

" Zuko and Sokka spoke as they stared at her

(I tried)

Lillian tapped her foot as she waited for Toph's comment, But Katara stopped her...

"I guess this is it..." Suki said softly. Sokka nodded and held his sister closer, "this is where we take our own paths." Lillian said as she waled closer and held Zuko. The gang came together and formed a group hug. Katara and Lillian shared small tears as the said their good-bye, "Don't do anything that would require me to heal you." Katara teased, "Nah, just the basics, promise!" Lillian grinned. Sokka, Suki and Toph walked up to Lillian and gave her a big hug. Lillian smiled, "I'll see you guys soon. Promise!" Lillian smiled and gave Toph a small kiss on her head. The three made their way to their eel hound and Katara sat on Appa. Lillian turned to face Zuko, "Zuko, promise me you'll be careful." Lillian whispered as she leaned into his chest. Zuko held Lillian closer as he rested in the nape of her neck, "I promise. Please come back to me in one peace." Zuko pulled away before placing a firm hard kiss on Lillian's lips expressing all his concern and worry. Lillian broke their kiss as she gasped for air, "See you soon, my love." Lillian smiled before stepping away. Zuko climbed onto Appa and sat beside Katara, "Be safe... please my love.." Lillian whispered again as Appa took off, a small tear slipped down Lillian's cheek.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian stood beside the members of the white lotus as they gazed at bai sing sai. Iroh took hold of her hand, "Today we end this war... Then finally we can all be at peace." Iroh smiled giving Lillian a small squeeze. The power of Sozin's comet filled Lillian's veins and she noticed that her Grandfather released his wings and hovered at their side. Iroh breathed in deeply causing large flames to rise. The white lotus charged out into battle and Lillian remained behind and listened. There was scream and flames burning in the city but she did not hear an enemy she was looking for. Lillian swooped up and flew into Ba sing sai. Flying through the city Lillian extinguished fires before the devoured the city, "ahhhh, someone help!" Cried a woman in fear. Lillian's eyes widened at the sound of the woman's voice. "Tania!" Lillian cried as she hovered in the sky, "Tania! Ling! Call out to me!" Lillian yelled out! "aahhhhhh" Lillian looked below to see a group of people surrounded by Firenation soldiers. Lillian descended down and landed with a burst of fire causing the guards to stumble away, "get away from them!" Lillian hissed. The guards stood once again but Lillian swung her wings powerfully causing a strong gust of wind to push them against the wall. Bumi came passed and encased them in earth, "Thanks Bumi!" Lillian cheered, "Lilly?" a little voice stuttered. Lillian turned around and met Ling's scared eyes, "Hey there, miss me?" Lillian grinned. Tania and Ling rushed up to Lillian and and encased her in a bone crushing hug, "we missed you so much!" Ling cried. Lillian smiled, "I'm here now... Hold on, let me get you somewhere safe." Lillian whispered as she took hold of Tania and Ling. Lillian flew them off at a great speed to the camp where they had stayed previously. Ling and Tania gazed around as men and woman rushed to them, "Princess Lillian?" one of the members asked, "Take these two to Uncle Khan and tell him they are to be protected." Lillian ordered. The man bowed, "I have to go again, but I promise, I'll be back and we can catch up!" Lillian grinned before she flew up,

'LILLIAN.... HELP ME!'

Lillian gasped at the sound of Aang's voice, "Aang! Where are you?" Lillian called. Suddenly Lillian's crystal began glowing, "I'm coming little buddy!." Lillian growled as she flew off into the direction her crystal was leading her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sokka ran through the airship followed by Suki and Toph, "We have to get on the top of this thing!" Suki yelled as the airship crashed into the others. Toph took hold of Sokka and Suki before bending the metal around them and shooting them up, "Happy ponytail?" Toph growled, "I am so happy that you invented metal bending!" Sokka teared up as he praised Toph. Suki rolled her eyes before they took off to head for the other airships, "Hey... What's going on over there?" Sokka asked as he stopped.... Suki squinted her eyes, "hey... its Aang!! And his facing Ozai!" Suki cheered but Sokka hesitated, "Whose the third one?" Toph gripped Sokka, "It's him! It's the slayer! Lillian's at the wrong place!" Toph panicked.

The airship suddenly crashed into another airship causing Toph to lose her footing. Sokka grabbed her wrist, "Hang on Toph!" Sokka called, "Like I have another choice!" Toph yelled at Sokka. Feeling the heat of the fire below her Toph's eyes widened, "That's a lot of fire... Don't let go Sokka...." Toph begged. Sokka's eyes filled with tears as he felt his friend slipping from his grasp, "Toph!" Sokka cried when his friend slipped through his fingers. Sokka watched as Toph fell towards the blazing fire, "TOPH!!!" Sokka cried out but lost sight of her. Sokka sat on his knees and wept, "Nonono!" Sokka cried. Suki ran up to Sokka, "what happened???" Suki asked looking around for Toph, "She's....she's..."

"She's standing right behind you ponytail!" Toph's voice rang. Sokka stood shocked, "What!!! TOPH!!!" Sokka tackled the earth bender, "How did you get back up here! unless your a ghost!" Sokka gasped but Toph face palmed, "I thought I told you guys to look out for one another?" Lillian's voice hissed from the side. Sokka screamed at the sudden unexpected voice. Lillian hovered in the air, "Need a lift to the other side?" Lillian rushed, Suki shook her head, "No! Go to Aang, we'll be fine!" Suki smiled. Lillian nodded before shooting off towards the battle behind her.

Aang was being pinned against the boulder as the two men shot streams of fire at him. Bending the earth to form a protective barrier around him. The slayer slammed his fists into the rocks as Ozai shot streams of fire at Aang, "Come out Avatar!" Ozai yells. Lillian watches as the two men attack her friend, "Hey! OLD MAN!" Lillian called gaining Ozai's attention, "Pick on someone from your own Nation!" Lillian's voice echoed. Ozai searched for Lillian but only found her when she struck him hard in the jaw, "And you!" Lillian performed a round house kick powered by her fire bending at the slayer sending him flying into a mountain side. "Aang, time to come out!" Lillian growled as she guarded the earth behind her. Aang emerged from the rubble and smiled at Lillian, "You came!" The young avatar hugged his Tenshi before falling back into his stance, "I'll take wacko eagle head over there and you take out the old man!" Lillian grinned as she watched Ozai sneer at her at the mention of 'Old man' Aang nodded, "Goodluck!" Aang called. Lillian nodded before rushing into the slayer with her shield causing him to fall a good distance from Aang and Ozai...

"Hello princess.... I was worried you wouldn't show up..." Sneered the slayer.

Lillian hovered as she took a deep breath in, "I'm here now... lets end this..." Lillian hissed gaining a growled from the slayer....

"I'll end you quickly...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUNDAAAAAAA

some shit be going down!

Aang and Lillian, facing the firelord and the slayer.

Will they survive? Will Lillian die? Will aang admit his fears?

Sorry, dramatic moment.

Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading!