"Good afternoon sir, mam, table for how many?" The lady on her Japanese attire said,  while eyeing towards my man.

"We have a reservation under Mr. and Mrs. Adams." Joshua said, ignoring this lady that keeps on giving him flirty looks.

"Ohh, this way sir." I pinch Joshua's side, because he did it again. He always book or reserve under his last name, but it involves me, because i will be called as Mrs. Adams.

"Just give us cup of red tea first, then i'll call you if it's time to order." I said, in short dismissing her, cause she's still looking at Joshua.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" Joshua smirk, giving me one of his signature look.

"I'm stress about that annual party and the meeting that i had a while ago." I shrugged, turning the menu to it's next page.

"You want to relax, baby?" He raise his brow to me, then move it up and down, such a weirdo. I know what he means, it's sex.

We're always stopping our actions whenever we're feeling that we're getting carried away. We make out but it's not leading to sex even if it's tempting. Sometimes, it's Sophia that cause us to stop our makeout, or unexpected visitors, or sometimes us. We're taking things slow, slow in a way that every couple do.

"I want tonkatsu with steamed veggies, you baby?" I asked, tilting my head on his direction, as the waitress approach us for our orders.

"California maki, then miso soup, and prepare for our take out, the family set A, it will be pick up by six in the evening later." The waitress nodded then repeat our orders.

Few minutes later, they serve our meals and it's really good to eat with him. Just having this delicious food, i feel my tummy is celebrating.

"My production team will be going to your office tomorrow, it's about the party.." I explained and he just agree with what i am saying.

"Let's eat first my love, i can't enjoy this meal because you keep on talking about business." He teasingly said. Joshua loves to tease me, but he will ask for forgiveness later on.

We finish our food and he confirms his order for tonight, for sure it's our dinner. Had a small talk about business again and the houses that we will view this weekend.

"I'm going to fetch you later, alright?" I nodded, loosing the seat belt around my waist.

"I love you." He holds me on my chin, then lean forward to kiss me. I hope everyday is like this.

"And i love you too." I responded after that breath taking kiss. I love him, really.

I get out of his car, then go back to my work place. Just in time, for another set of meeting. Another boring meeting.

"Thank you guys and i'll expect more of this good news." I bid my goodbye to my board members then left the board room. Lindsay already have my things and we're ready to go home. We walk down and i already spotted Joshua's car.

"Thanks Lindsay! Take care." I smiled as i hop inside Joshua's car.

"Take care Mam Aliyah, Sir Joshua.." Rolling down the car's window, Lindsay bend then smile at us.

"Thanks Lindsay, bye!" She nodded then bid her goodbye too. Joshua started his car as we drive going to our house. It was so quiet inside his car and it's only Ariana Grande's song that's being heard.

".. If i would have known that you wanted me, the way i wanted you. Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart, but right here in each other's arms.." I love Ariana Grande's Almost is never enough. It's on my favorite album on my music.

"I love your voice baby." Joshua mumbled, looking on me. Me? Ohh! I sing like hell! Just kidding, singing is my favorite part of life.

"Thanks love." I smile at him. I continue to sing along with the song then as Rihanna's song played, we already reach our mansion.

We get out his car then go inside. I can hear my daughter's laugh coming from the living room. I hold Joshua's hand as we walk towards the room.

"Princess!" I greeted as we enter inside. Sophia quickly jumps out of the couch then run towards us.

"Daddy! Mommy! I miss you!" She miss me? Really? That's why she hug her Dad.

"Mom, we'll be sleeping at Joshua tonight until weekend." It's only Thursday, so we'll stay there for four days and i just want that.

"You know what, what if you move out with Joshua? Right now." Seriously? I look back at Joshua who is carrying Sophia. He just shrug his shoulder, but his smile? That's it and i know he wants it

"Now?" I look at Dad, and he's nodding his head at me while smiling. What's the matter with my parents?

"But, i'm tired to pack our things. And you all know that we are moving out next week, not today Mom." I said then launch myself on the couch.

"We have maids Aliyah, they can do it." Why are they pushing me to move out? Ugh! I hate them being pushy again.

Joshua sits beside me with Sophia in his arms. I link my arm into his, then rest my head on his shoulder. Why is this man smells so good?

"Baby, what do you think?" I look up at him, meeting his gaze. His look is one of my weakness, that eyes that i really love most.

"It's up to you." He whispered, and that brings shiver down on my spine. I can live like this, sitting next to him with our daughter.

"Alright! Let them pack our things. Just be careful with everything and organize." Mom nodded then call all the maids, giving them instructions.

While waiting for our maids, i just sit on the couch, cuddling with my daughter. Joshua is talking to my Dad at the garden, don't know what's there business.

"Mommy, me hungry." Sophia whined beside me. I hate it that she's always hungry, but she's just a kid, that wants to have everything.

"Daddy have foods on his place, but for now you eat this." I give her some gummy worms, just to make her tummy a little full.

I was just watching the maids as they are putting down our luggages. One by one, carefully putting all our stuffs, inside the truck that will bring our things to Joshua's place.

But there's one thing that i'm still confuse of, why is my parents wants me to move out?