Nightmares & Sensations *Part 2*

*Part 2*

Chapter 8

*Celena's POV*

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I groan and try to bring my hand to my head; only I couldn't move my hands. My hands were chained to a wall. My eyes flew open and I look around. It looks like a basement. I could hear water dripping to my right, moonlight was shining inside of here because of a small window in the 'room' and mice scurrying around the room. I suddenly wished that Blade was here; his warmth surrounding me like a cocoon, his playful remarks, the glint in his mesmorising green eyes, and the way he makes me feel. I could get lost in his eyes and there's a tingling sensation where his skin brushes mine. I can't help but be attracted to him. I need to get my feelings sorted out; they're a jumbled mess. I like Blade. A lot. I sigh then I suddenly found a crack on the floor to be very interesting. I heard footsteps approach the door then stop. The only thing that I heard was my breatheing. My heart was pounding so hard that it hurt as I stare at the door waiting anxiously for something to happen. I close my eyes and take deep breaths. The door suddenly slams open and I snap my eyes open. I look at the door and see the silhuette of a man. I gulp when I see his eyes.

They were red; like 'his'.

The figure moves toward me then stops once he reaches me. I feel cold breath carrass my face. I look down, not wanting to meet his hypnotizing red eyes. If I did then I'd fall into his subduction. I feel his hand on my cheek; I expect it to be ice cold but instead it was warm. I close my eyes, waiting for a slap. He suddenly removes his hand and I hear his retreating foot steps then the door close. I open my eyes and breathe out. What just happened? I don't know but I don't plan on finding out. I remember when I was five, I asked if I could go outside but I never knew she would say no.

*Flashback*

"Mommy!" I yelled.

She turned around and had a mean look on her face.

"What?" She snapped.

I frowned and asked hesitantly, "Can I go outside?"

"How dare you ask to go outside? You are a disgrace to our pack and family name! You are worthless. You will do the pack's chores without complaining. Do you understand me? Answer me!" She yelled.

I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. I shut my mouth and nodded.

"Good," She said.

She looked at me with discust then walked away. I ran to my room then sat on my bed and cried.

*End Of Flashback*

I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt it going down my neck. I closed my eyes took a deep breath. I refuse to cry over that stupid but cruel. I heard yelling, growls, things crashing and banging. But it all seemed distant. I've come to learn that karma is just a flat out bitch. It's that simple. I heard the door bang open then somebody cussing. I felt somebody shaking me but I didn't pay attention. I looked up saw familiar green eyes. I felt tingles where the person touched me. Blade. He came.

"You came," I breathed out.

"Of course I did. I needed to." Blade whispered.

I heard the chains hit the wall and I closed my eyes, falling into Blade's arms. I felt peaceful for once. If this is what death feels like then I don't ever want to leave. With that thought I embraced the feeling. Falling into a deep sleep.

One that I don't ever want to wake up from.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's another chapter! I go back to school in a little over a week so I will update twice a week. Also, I think that I made a few chapters cheesy... Speaking of cheese, I luv cheeeeeeeeeese! That was a little weird but ignore my weirdness. U'll learn 2 love it.

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter so until next time peeps.

A/N: On the flashback, it was in Celena's five year old POV. I know that a five year old might not know what 'hesitantly' and 'snapped' means. So it you're wondering why I put 'mean look on her face' instead to glare because what I put was 'childish' but remember, she's five in the POV. -Just thought I'd explain that.-

*LovelyDarkAngel*