Trusting An Alpha

Chapter 4

Trusting An Alpha

*Celena's POV*

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I groaned and turned around to bury my face in the pillow. Suddenly yesterdays events came flashing back to me and I sat up in the bed. I looked around but I seemed to be the only one in the room. I stood off of the bed slowly, then I went to the door right of me. I opened it and it was a closet -A huge closet might I add- with male cloths in it. I closed the door and went to the door beside it. I open that door but it lead to endless hallways. I closed that door then walked to the one to left of it. I opened it and it was an expensive looking bathroom. A let me tell you it was huge! I stared at it in awe and I was so caught up in admiring the bathroom that I didn't notice Blade come in until he knocked me out of my daze by saying, "You can take a shower if you want. But you might want to take baths until you get into better health."

I gasped and turned around and looked at him. He was scratching the back of his head. I smiled a genuine smile and I said, "Thanks."

My smile didn't waver a bit.

"Well I'm going to go." He said awkward.

I nodded my head and when he left I searched the closet for a t-shirt. I settled on a navy blue button up t-shirt then I searched the dresser drawers for shorts or something. I settled on a pair of boxers so I went back to the bathroom and set the cloths on the counter then I closed the door. I turned the water on warm then I waited for the bath tub to fill up. Once it filled up I turned the water off. I stripped then stepped into the bath tub. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I opened them back up for shampoo and conditioner. Once I washed my hair, I washed myself off then stepped out of the tub. I drained the water then searched for a towel. I found a black fluffy towel so I dried myself off and left my hair to dry naturally. I changed into the cloths I brought in then went into the bedroom. I found a comb so I went over my hair with it quickly. Just enough to part my hair and make my hair look decent. I walked into the bathroom for a spare toothbrush then brushed my teeth. Once I went back into the bedroom, the door opened and Blade looked at me. He swallowed then said with a tense voice, "Are you hungry?"

"No." I replied.

"Are you thirsty?" He asked.

"No," I replied.

He nodded his head then left. What was that about? Oh well. I crawled back into the bed because I was really tired. I fell into a dreamless sleep but not before I felt someone fix the blankets and kiss my forehead.

"Goodnight," Blade said softly into my ear.

*Blade's POV*

I heard splashing so I'm assuming that my mate went to take a bath. Once I heard the water drain, I waited a few minutes before I went into my bedroom to check on her. Once I opened my bedroom door, my breath caught in my throat. I swallowed then asked in a tense voice, "Are you hungry?"

"No," she replied.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked.

"No," She replied.

I nodded my head then left the room. I heard her move to the bed so once her breathing became steady, I walked back in and moved the covers to cover her then I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight," I whispered in her ear.

I walked out of my room then shut the door behind me. But one thought was on my mind, I didn't even know the name of my mate.

Comment, Vote, Fan!

*LovelyDarkAngel*